YOUR FAVORITE LGBTQ+ ICON

br****

th****
Posted
Wendy Carlos, cause of her contribution to music technology
Co****
Posted

My older brother Daniel McNea...he's drawn a bunch of comics and directed adult films... check him out on Twitter Magniflorious

Posted
William Dorsey Swann the man who created drag as we know and he also created the ball room scene!!!! Without his courage we wouldn’t have gay rights
Yo****
Posted
Uhm probably F1NN5TER they've really helped me to see some things about myself that I had buried because of how I was raised.
ra****
Posted
Rachel Maddow, she has a doctorate from Oxford University and she’s so smart and funny and hot. I’d marry her in a heartbeat.
Hezzair
Posted
Freaking adore Billy Porter
li****
Posted

Marsha P. Johnson was an African American transgender-rights activist, whose work in the 1960s and 1970s had a huge impact on the LGBT community. Still to this day they hold a place close to my heart for what they did for trans community. 

Gilbert Baker, an openly gay man and a drag queen. I mean come on we got the pride flag because of this dude!!!! He gave us the very first rainbow flag. 

Also Lady Gaga because of her fierce loyalty to the LGBTQ community and even writing many songs about us too. 

Plus RuPaul well just because lol 😍

je****
Posted
Christinareckless and chill_polyamory on IG
av****
Posted
Abigail Thorn ❤️
NowIAmTheMaster
Posted
Alan Turing a tragic hero
BabyBuns
Posted
Rob Halford.
Heavy metal is not for everyone. The attitude is anti-social. Yet Halford came out. The backlash was NONE. Metal fans simply said "okay," and moved on. Halford is still the Metal God, and Judas Priest remains one of the most popular metal bands out there. Judas Priest is one of the few acts in the heavy metal genre in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.
Posted
Blair White strong beautiful transwoman and strong Conservative 😍🥰❤️❤️❤️❤️
br****
Posted
The BOULET BROTHERS for making Horror Drag a thing
Ch****
Posted
3 hours ago, BabyBuns said:
Rob Halford.
Heavy metal is not for everyone. The attitude is anti-social. Yet Halford came out. The backlash was NONE. Metal fans simply said "okay," and moved on. Halford is still the Metal God, and Judas Priest remains one of the most popular metal bands out there. Judas Priest is one of the few acts in the heavy metal genre in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame.

Omg thissssss! Halford literally took leather fashion from gay clubs and made it synonymous with heavy metal, and having so many men (many of whom might be homophobic considering social backgrounds at the time) proudly wear gay club fashion is so beautiful XDDD

Sy****
Posted
My lgbtq+ hero is ceci balgot because seeing the that ceci balgot came out gave me confidence to do the same
Willow75v2
Posted

Eddie izzard. 

BabyBuns
Posted
4 hours ago, CheshireXD said:

Omg thissssss! Halford literally took leather fashion from gay clubs and made it synonymous with heavy metal, and having so many men (many of whom might be homophobic considering social backgrounds at the time) proudly wear gay club fashion is so beautiful XDDD

I was going to write the same thing. His look influenced hundreds of bands in so many different subgenres of heavy metal. Even I, at 54 years old, still have my metal spiked bracelets and sleeves, because I was, and am, a fan of heavy metal and Judas Priest. 

Posted

Troye Sivan because he has been a source of encouragement for me and for lots of the feelings ive had regarding same sex interaction. 

To me he is a hero

Do****
Posted
Ivan Coyote opened my eyes to so many nuances of gender expression and queer culture.