Branding or ownership tattoos

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

A subjet that's always interested me is the use of branding or tattoos to signify ownership of a sub/slave. Love the sound of it, to be branded in particular, like some sort of ***, a real perminant mark of status. In reality though, has anyone on here ever been branded or had a tatoo to signify ownership to a master/mistress? Obviously, a massive element of trust and respect needs to be earned before going down such a route, but wondered how long into a relationship those that have been tattood had got?

my****
Posted
I like the idea of a QR code that links to your slave registry page. It’s permanent, but not.
ey****
Posted

it's not something I would go be likely to go down (mind, some stuff can't rule out in the future) but, I know folk who've done branding but some of those have been after a long long time

tattoos - a Mistress friend of mine, one of her subs went and got one off his own accord very quickly (with her knowledge/consent) but I guess with the nature of tattoos if things came to an end he could remove or cover over.  

They are still together mind, and have been for a while now - but I've seen others get into and out of relationships in that time they were completely besotted by. 

Ma****
Posted
Tattoos and brands are permanent. Not all relationships are.
kimutu72
Posted
with my sub I bought him a bracelet something that he could wear in public and we would know he was mine. Dnt think I would get or ask anyone to get a tattoo its something you would be left with, but again depends on the tattoo someones name no, but maybe a *** or something that signifies who your with
Fe****
Posted
Personally I'd really love the idea but it's something that has to be done very carefully. First ofcourse relationship can stop working and that could be sucky. But also in the professional life it needs to be something that's carefully considered. But I do think you could find ways to place tattos/brandings that are less recognisable. Or do something that could also work for a different Dom. Also I do think branding might be easier to hide but they won't be very coverable. But I do also really love the "marking your *** " aspect of it.
Time wise I'd probably say something about 5 years. Though obviously that depends on the individual relationship and situation.
Ca****
Posted
Never been branded or tattooed but was kept in chastity and plugged as an obvious sign of ownership
hi****
Posted
Whatever makes u happy mistress
Th****
Posted

I'm into it.... at least the general idea/in theory but with a few caveats...

●  Yes it's permanent (ish) so I don't feel it should necessarily be taken lightly. Though my personal feelings are that it's not as serious as say a tattooed vanilla wedding band. It could also be done in the spirit of documenting a memory or period of time knowing up front and being ok with the mark remaining even if the dynamic/relationship changes or ends. This can be a consideration when choosing the design. 

● I would want to be the one to actually put the mark on a partner, whether it be tattoo, branding, scarification, piercing or something else. There are lots of options. 

Th****
Posted
18 hours ago, FemDomYou said:

But also in the professional life it needs to be something that's carefully considered

I don't feel like it's really any more complicated than any other tattoo or body art. In nearly all professions it's pretty easy to hide body art under clothing as long as placement is chosen with this in mind. 

lo****
Posted
4 hours ago, ThaliaV said:

I don't feel like it's really any more complicated than any other tattoo or body art. In nearly all professions it's pretty easy to hide body art under clothing as long as placement is chosen with this in mind. 

There's also some pretty good cover up make up out there.

iirc, there's a very popular actress that is covered with tats, but hardly anyone realizes it because they cover them all up before shooting films, etc.

Don't remember her name, but was impressed by how much ink she had when I saw that about her tats.

There's also like cover up sleeves, made specifically to cover tatted up arms with a "flesh" tone.

That's aside from placing the marks somewhere they won't be seen all the time/easily.

Th****
Posted
12 minutes ago, locketheart said:

There's also some pretty good cover up make up out there.

iirc, there's a very popular actress that is covered with tats, but hardly anyone realizes it because they cover them all up before shooting films, etc.

Don't remember her name, but was impressed by how much ink she had when I saw that about her tats.

There's also like cover up sleeves, made specifically to cover tatted up arms with a "flesh" tone.

That's aside from placing the marks somewhere they won't be seen all the time/easily.

Yep! I've seen the makeup stuff too, I also like the idea of having something be hidden underneath where a watch would be worn 

welshslaveboy
Posted

Some great responses, glad I’m not the only one to have had thoughts about it. Really appeals to me, obviously only in a strong relationship. 

Fe****
Posted
Wednesday at 04:14 PM, ThaliaV said:

I agree I just meant if you tattoo something obviously kinky on your body it's something to be considered if you need to have it covered 100% of the time. I mean if you do it on a place you don't see in a professional environment it's good.
Just meant tattooing like idk a dick on your neck or something xd

Th****
Posted
2 hours ago, FemDomYou said:

I agree I just meant if you tattoo something obviously kinky on your body it's something to be considered if you need to have it covered 100% of the time. I mean if you do it on a place you don't see in a professional environment it's good.
Just meant tattooing like idk a dick on your neck or something xd

Oh, yeah, of course 😂