Work Sex Story (by request) revised

Posted
I wonder what it would be like, to meet you in the break room at Walmart. We kiss, our hands make their way to each other’s crotches. I take you out back, behind the building. There’s some people outside, but not many. I walk you behind the dumpsters. I unzip my pants and you go to your knees, popping my thick cock in your mouth. I pull up your shirt. Your nips are hard. Your eyes are fixed on mine. You’re savoring my dick like a dog with a steak. You begin licking the head all the way down to my shaved balls. You begin stroking it and you know there’s a full load on the way. Just as you sense an immense cum load, I pull out. Bend you over. Onto your knees. I push you down on your forearms. You feel the gravel penetrate your skin. I feel a very wet pussy and my cock enters slowly. Just the head. You can’t take it and you push back wanting me balls deep inside you. I begin thrusting and bucking, riding you like a bull rider. I reach underneath you for your clit. She’s swollen. A couple circles around her and your cunt is spasming on my cock. You moan as you cum and now your cunt craves my cock gravy. Milk the cum out of me. Use your pussy muscles. You reach back and stretch my swollen balls. You know I’m ready. I pull out. My cock looming in the open air. You know what to do. Do what you do best. Yeah. That’s right. Lick off your pussy juice. Lick off your own cum from my cock. Make that dick squirt. Deeper. Deeper. Now rub it on your face. Mess up that beautiful makeup. I’m gonna shoot. Do you wanna swallow or wear it? I’d prefer you wear it but are you opposed to doing a cum walk? What do I care. I shoot on your face. Loads of thick gooey cum blast onto you. It’s hott. Sticky. Dripping. Slimy. You look even more beautiful with cum on your pretty face. It’s dripping from your chin. Take your fingers and push it all into your mouth. Good girl. Now spread your legs. I’m gonna lick your pussy till you cum half a dozen more times. Right here in the open. I begin slow licking you. Your pussy is swollen and needs a release. As soon as I lick up to and circle your clit you cum. I insert a finger and suck your clit. You cum again. You’re gonna squirt out here by the dumpster. I reach your g spot and expertly finger and release her till you’re screaming in ecstasy. Cum bb. Cum hard. Your eyes roll back. You lose sense of time. Your powerful orgasm takes all your problems away. Mmmm.
Now get inside and get your ass back to work.
Br****
Posted
As a former W-worker, I know this was a fantasy of mine lots of times.