Rules for your subs

su****

su****
Posted
Looking for rule ideas to present to my Dom… Go!
no****
Posted
I like things like:
- making sure I get a good morning/night message
- sexy pic/vid
- anything self care
- making sure things are trimmed or shaved down there
Things like that, depends on the person and dynamic
Posted
Remember that if you want the best of me then you need all of me. Allow me to grow and thrive and I will respond with devotion and adoration.
do****
Posted
Potty mouth gets a pacifier 🍆
Count spanks, miscount starts the spanking over
Timeout/corner
Writing assignments
Anal training
Do choirs you don't like, clean, cook, dishes, etc
QXX666
Posted
First of all, manners are important!! We all are happy to answer as much as we can but adding a please and thank you would show some respect.
Secondly, rules are différents, depending what kind of Ds relationship you are into, and also personal. Work that out with your dom…
my****
Posted
I’m old school, really old school. I’ve never taken part in this negotiation with subs I’ve been reading about. I always worked from limits and if it wasn’t limited it was available to me. I also insist on a check in period the morning following play. This is different than aftercare. This check in allows the sub to voice her opinions in the light of day with a clear head. Was I too close to safeword, maybe I should have gone harder, whatever her thoughts and opinions are they’re voiced then. Never in scene where that would be topping from the bottom. Your Dom should be your partner in life as well in sex, so if you struggle with staying up too late or overeating you should ask that you are controlled in those areas and violating those rules carry consequences. Like writing, kneeling on uncooked rice, corner time, etc.
no****
Posted
Ultimately it comedown to the type of sub you have, but one I like to implement is doing chores or journal entrys, There are plenty of ways to reward doing them and you can always make it easier or harder based on your sub
adrenalina75
Posted
3 hours ago, QXX666 said:
First of all, manners are important!! We all are happy to answer as much as we can but adding a please and thank you would show some respect.
Secondly, rules are différents, depending what kind of Ds relationship you are into, and also personal. Work that out with your dom…

She is not your sub.

Th****
Posted
4 hours ago, QXX666 said:

Ew... no. They aren't *your* submissive and this is a public forum, not a protocol space or event so vanilla rules apply for social interactions. The OP was not in any way disrespectful in their post. 

adrenalina75
Posted
4 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Ew... no. They aren't *your* submissive and this is a public forum, not a protocol space or event so vanilla rules apply for social interactions. The OP was not in any way disrespectful in their post. 

Amen x

Th****
Posted
8 hours ago, subbaby1117 said:

Looking for rule ideas to present to my Dom… Go!

A couple of things....

It's difficult to give quality advice without knowing anything at all about the style of dynamic, what varieties of sub and Dom the two of you are and how experienced either if you are. Though I'm going to guess that you, at least, are pretty new still. 

Also... why? 

Any rules that are implemented should be what your Dom wants them to be and/or specific to you on what you might want their help with. Thus this is a conversation that should happen between the two of you. 

Personally I really don't like the trend of having arbitrary rules just for the sake of having rules. It's asinine, imo and creates more work for me as the Dominant partner for zero practical purposes. I prefer to start very small with almost nothing and build gradually as things come up, rather than start off with a lot of rules and structure, it's part of how I like to learn someone better as an individual. This approach also helps me measure how much patience dedication and self control an individual might have, it's just as important for them to earn their place as it is for me to be worthy of someone's submission. 

Ta****
Posted
4 hours ago, notsoChristian said:
Ultimately it comedown to the type of sub you have, but one I like to implement is doing chores or journal entrys, There are plenty of ways to reward doing them and you can always make it easier or harder based on your sub

Seconded. Journaling is my #1 rule, as it presents the submissive with the opportunity to process their thoughts in a way that anything they say is without repercussions. This in turn allows me to put myself in their shoes and empathize with them and shift my perspective and expectations of them. This has nipped many many little issues in the bud before they came bigger issues.

su****
Posted
Hi all thanks for the feed back!! We are both very much experienced! He is a daddy dom and I am Lg/slave/service sub if that can help in any way. Thanks!
Posted
7 hours ago, QXX666 said:

Oh Oxxy, I've missed you!!
OP, my view has always been, think about what's important to each of you in the relationship. It helps with creativity and thinking outside the box.
These types of questions are asked frequently and the same old clichés are always seen in the comments.

Th****
Posted
1 minute ago, CopperKnob said:

Oh Oxxy, I've missed you!!
OP, my view has always been, think about what's important to each of you in the relationship. It helps with creativity and thinking outside the box.
These types of questions are asked frequently and the same old clichés are always seen in the comments.

Agreed, throw the box away and be creative.

Dare to be unique instead of the same predictable dullery. 

Ch****
Posted
Honest feedback is important, either through conversation or journaling.
As for some fun rules…
Toilet permission is needed, ask every time.
Dress outside the house (assuming you’re normally naked inside); put out some clothes and let him choose what you wear.
Exercise daily. Shave (assuming that is his preference) routinely, your body is his, to mistreat it is to disrespect him.
I like my sub to capitalise Sir in any messages to me, she doesn’t forget. She must ask for permission to sit on furniture when we are alone or around scene people, she kneels by the bed and waits for permission before she gets in at the end of the day.
We have others, but those are the basics.
Posted
7 minutes ago, Chesterfield_Dreams said:
Honest feedback is important, either through conversation or journaling.
As for some fun rules…
Toilet permission is needed, ask every time.
Dress outside the house (assuming you’re normally naked inside); put out some clothes and let him choose what you wear.
Exercise daily. Shave (assuming that is his preference) routinely, your body is his, to mistreat it is to disrespect him.
I like my sub to capitalise Sir in any messages to me, she doesn’t forget. She must ask for permission to sit on furniture when we are alone or around scene people, she kneels by the bed and waits for permission before she gets in at the end of the day.
We have others, but those are the basics.

Toilet permission can be an issue, UTI's are unpleasant

Fa****
Posted
6 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

And poor pelvic floor musculature COULD (unfortunately) lead to inadvertent breaking of the rule xx

Ch****
Posted
41 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

This can be resolved by good communication, understanding the physical needs of your partner, and maybe only having the rule be at certain times (in my dynamic, it is only a rule when I am around)

ma****
Posted
● Reading;
● Exercise regularly (depending on what's agreed in each dynamic);
● Constant communication (good morning and good night messages and other messages throughout the day and, if they need, during the night as well) and a big accent on discussing when things are NOT okay;
● Not talking to other Doms unless they have explicit permission from your Dom;
● Asking for permission to eat any desserts;
● Having a diet set by them for YOUR health benefits;
● The Dom opening the doors for you;
● The Dom stepping inside any building first to ensure it's safe for you;
● The Dom (when they are available) driving you everywhere you have to go;
● The Dom providing for you;
● The sub not orgasming without having received permission from the Dom;
● Bed time;
● Certain chores daily and/or others in particular days;
● The sub never being left unsupervised while they are tied;
● Having your outfits chosen by your Dom.

Those are just examples of some rules that could be implemented in a D/s dynamic. They don't have to be in your or in every dynamic.
do****
Posted
😂 I can always count on one of you 3 ladies to say something educational or hilarious 👍🏿😆
Posted
21 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:
😂 I can always count on one of you 3 ladies to say something educational or hilarious 👍🏿😆

Some people make the latter too easy 🤣😂