Rules for your subs

su****

Da****
Posted
27 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

So which is it?

You either don't know enough about their dynamic to give opinions or you're some how privy to enough knowledge and information that's not been presented here to give your opinion? 

Because you're contradicting yourself in this one comment. 

Another with a reading comprehension issue…none of us know about THEIR dynamic so we shouldn’t be being asked.
But in individual dynamics where I am involved I should know my sub well enough because I have had conversations, spent time and know everything I can about her so when I do suggest the rules she knows I know her

ma****
Posted
6 minutes ago, DaddysHere2please said:

I guess it’s a reading comprehension issue with you which is why I’ll leave you here. My submissives agree to any rule made, the comfort and appreciation from them is me knowing them so well…
You again keep acting like I don’t take the dom seriously. I have earned every submission I got and treat it as the gift it is. But it’s like when you get gifts from someone you know just gets you! Not an amount spent but damn this man knows and cares about me.
This was about him sending her to ask random people like you and I that know ZERO about their dynamic what they should do…
Not just the people in the dynamic

I comprehend what people write and how they choose to use their words.
Submission is by no means a gift and most experienced people know it. A gift doesn't come with expectations, submission does.

Th****
Posted
5 minutes ago, DaddysHere2please said:

Another with a reading comprehension issue…none of us know about THEIR dynamic so we shouldn’t be being asked.
But in individual dynamics where I am involved I should know my sub well enough because I have had conversations, spent time and know everything I can about her so when I do suggest the rules she knows I know her

Why is it that when multiple people are pointing out issues with what you're saying it's a reading comprehension issue with those multiple people and couldn't possibly be something to do with your communication? 

Yes, I read that you said they shouldn't have asked. Then, in the same comment right after you said you know nothing about them, you then proceeded to share all sorts of opinion based on your assumptions. How do you not see how contradictory that is? 

do****
Posted
😂😂😂 the unnecessary hostility in some of these threads be wild for no reason. It was a 9 word statement, "Looking for rule ideas to present to my Dom" and the word "Go". And oh did some people go literally 😂. This is what I interpreted from it. The person just wanted "ideas" from other kinksters brains about what they be doing or trying. Simple you would think 🤔😂. One of the pillars of this LS is control and that starts with self control. If a simple statement asking for "ideas" causes feelings and harsh words, then self has a problem because self is out of control. Get that word play there 🤷🏿‍♂️. I believe the OP was just asking for ideas, not definitions of Doms and subs or how to make a bologna sandwich. Just my opinion. I think we must always remember that this is a consensual LS and we play by our own rules that we consent to. Everyone is different and have their own way of doing things under the definition we call BDSM. Just think if everyone lived by the same rules would it be so hard to find your person in this community? That's the whole purpose of vetting. To see if what you have going on matches what I have going on because we might live by different LS choices. Everyone just breathe and go find your someone to share some orgasms with 👌🏾
Ar****
Posted
1 hour ago, DaddysHere2please said:

My original point was having random people who
Know nothing of your dynamic to suggest rules is being a lazy dom when a dom who cares is invested, knows because they have talked her wants, desires, hopes ***s…..

OP, if the reassurance means anything to you I don't believe/assume your Dom is being lazy and know several other D-types who would feel the same way.

Of course I typically come up with the rules for any subs I might have (in dynamics which incorporate rules, at least), but there are many of us here who will always welcome additional/fresh ideas and input from our fellows. Kudos to your Dom for recognising that we can all learn from one another, and for involving you in the process. Wishing you both the best and hoping some of the responses you've received have been helpful.

Th****
Posted
4 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

OP, if the reassurance means anything to you I don't believe/assume your Dom is being lazy and know several other D-types who would feel the same way.

Of course I typically come up with the rules for any subs I might have (in dynamics which incorporate rules, at least), but there are many of us here who will always welcome additional/fresh ideas and input from our fellows. Kudos to your Dom for recognising that we can all learn from one another, and for involving you in the process. Wishing you both the best and hoping some of the responses you've received have been helpful.

Yes this. 

@subbaby1117 if it wasn't clear, I'm also not going to claim your Dom is being lazy. We don't have nearly enough information to give any such opinions. 

While I personally don't like offering ideas or advice without more information than we have, I can at the same time think of several reasons why your Dom might have given you this assignment.  

FETMOD-BD
Posted
On 6/5/2024 at 1:12 PM, QXX666 said:

First of all, manners are important!! 

Well Said!
It seems a few people in this thread need to heed this advice - Lets stop the nastiness please! 

4R****
Posted

List of rules.

1. Obey
  2. See rule 1

Hope that helps :P

Pe****
Posted
Thursday at 09:58 PM, maryioni said:

The OP was looking for rule ideas so that's what people came up with. Just because people have given rule suggestions, it doesn't mean that the rules would fit the OP's dynamic. The OP and their Dom could choose whatever rules are needed in their dynamic.

Or her Dom could choose rules that would benefit her personally instead of choosing from a list of strangers.

Pe****
Posted
Thursday at 10:04 PM, maryioni said:

So you say that the Dom should get to know his sub and therefore he's a mind reader and there's no need for the submissive to address their needs, wants etc anymore since the Dom "should" magically know them?

So what would the purpose of communication be in that case if the Dom knows it all?

Please look at my other comments.
If he got to know her, he’d be able to work out her what was best for her. It’s not going to happen over night though is it.
Getting to know someone is all about communication.
She should communicate her wants and needs to him and then he can set rules for those. Or should she communicate her wants and needs to everybody here to suggest rules that her Dom can pick from?

su****
Posted
Hi OP here… some of yall taking this way too much to heart. We are discussing a dynamic, my dom and I, and we’re just curious what other couples have in place. It doesn’t speak on anything about us as a duo or anything like that. Chill tf out.
ma****
Posted
5 hours ago, PervyPenelope said:

Please look at my other comments.
If he got to know her, he’d be able to work out her what was best for her. It’s not going to happen over night though is it.
Getting to know someone is all about communication.
She should communicate her wants and needs to him and then he can set rules for those. Or should she communicate her wants and needs to everybody here to suggest rules that her Dom can pick from?

She can discuss her needs and wants with whomever she wants. Who are you to say who she should discuss those with? And, yes, we could suggest rules. We haven't said that her Dom must choose the rules we've suggested.

Pe****
Posted
18 hours ago, maryioni said:

She can discuss her needs and wants with whomever she wants. Who are you to say who she should discuss those with? And, yes, we could suggest rules. We haven't said that her Dom must choose the rules we've suggested.

Who am I?? I’m just someone giving my opinion. Calm down darling 😂

ma****
Posted
10 hours ago, PervyPenelope said:

Who am I?? I’m just someone giving my opinion. Calm down darling 😂

I'm very calm 🤷‍♀️. May I ask that you do not use the word "darling" or any endearment or pet names with me, please?

FETMOD-TF
Posted

Thanks for everyone's input however this thread is now locked as you have all been warned by another moderator to play nice but it seems to have fallen on deaf ears.