Have you ever been left because of your kink?

Ch****

Posted
Its happened to me before. Im a sadistic dom that takes pleasure from ***, intense intercourse and making a woman climax over n over n over again until i see the light leave their eyes (pass out from the ecstasy).

A woman i dated long ago had left me because my kinks intensity would tire her out. Leaving little to no energy. Better to say thats what she said her excuse was.

Have anyone had a similar experience? Has a partner ever left you because of your kinks? Shamed you perhaps?
Posted
Not kinks exactly but because I’m asexual and aromantic. I don’t mind having sex but I get absolutely nothing out of it. I’ve had several partners be weirded out by it
Posted
Definitely. One wrong turn with breath play and a hospital trip led to a heated breakup
Posted
Of course, I would imagine that everyone has a story or two. Kink is like a Venn diagram, you can play with a partner that has some overlap, but it takes a true alignment to stay together. It takes time to see how Venn your diagrams align.
My 2¢
Play like you mean it
Posted
3 hours ago, princess_athy said:
Definitely. One wrong turn with breath play and a hospital trip led to a heated breakup

Please elaborate my brain just confused itself lol how did breathe play goes into a wrong turn and a hospital trip?

Posted
What was your aftercare routine? Without that I could see how that would drain someone- and not in a fun way
Posted
8 hours ago, dollfacexhotsauce said:
What was your aftercare routine? Without that I could see how that would drain someone- and not in a fun way

Ouu i like this question. Aftercare is very important especially if their passing out. My aftercare is a massage, plenty of food (i cooked) and water and TLC. Think its the same for everyone. Replenish those electrolytes! So watermelon juice or anything feeding you honey dew. On a consistency it was that she ***ed id break her walls… n my kink guaranteed it.

Posted
I only left one guy because he was too vanilla for me. I tried to talk him into it and he said he would try, but it simply didn’t work out, so I left him.
Posted
1 hour ago, big-baby-berlin said:
I only left one guy because he was too vanilla for me. I tried to talk him into it and he said he would try, but it simply didn’t work out, so I left him.

This is so understandable. Sex is extremely important and being able to explore your sexual appetite is important in any relationship. A kink with a kink is like a balanced breakfast! Its harmony. But having one person thats kinky n the other not… you feel caged, contained, denied for your kinks, etc. In my experience i felt limited and continuing a relationship like that only leads to feeling bored and unsatisfied. In essence like you said, it didnt work out.

Posted

I’ve been “slut shamed” for my kinks and likes, I’ve never have anyone leave me. I haven’t been in a relationship in 9 years.

Posted
On 6/10/2024 at 9:43 PM, ChickinNugget said:

Its happened to me before. Im a sadistic dom that takes pleasure from ***, intense intercourse and making a woman climax over n over n over again until i see the light leave their eyes (pass out from the ecstasy).

A woman i dated long ago had left me because my kinks intensity would tire her out. Leaving little to no energy. Better to say thats what she said her excuse was.

Have anyone had a similar experience? Has a partner ever left you because of your kinks? Shamed you perhaps?

Every relationship ended because of kinks be it partner didn't understand or ***d kinks to get there own way or back when I was younger not understanding my kinks properly.

Ironically as a alpha mischievous wolven pet sub who likes owner to be atleast a little caregiver .. this has led to things ending as I am to needy or to passionate... sad but true 

I  don't think its needy to want atleast some attention per day instead of being ignored =/

As for to affectionate like 2 - 4 years and suddenly its to much? Like huh?

Posted
2 hours ago, MuscleMommy88 said:

I’ve been “slut shamed” for my kinks and likes, I’ve never have anyone leave me. I haven’t been in a relationship in 9 years.

Going on 11 but more by choice as it was a bad break up and did some serious thinking about life and how to be better..

There should never be shaming (unless that is ur kink ofc) between a dynamic as that is a sure sign they don't respect you or the relationship...

Sorry to see that you have been through this hopefully you can find that special someone who you can build that forever bond with