Leather Gimp on the Joan Rivers Show 80's-90' ish??

MF2HD82
Posted

I remember watching the Joan Rivers show in the late 80's early 90s as a 10-13 year old and I vaguely remember she had a Dom lady on who wasn't dressed in any type of fetish clothing but the Dom brought out her gimp on a leash who had a black leather hood/mask on.  I remember I was enthralled and thought that was so awesome.  I also remember the Dom made some joke about Handyman Megri, a character on Mr. Rogers Neighborhood.  

Did I dream all of this or did anyone else see it?  I have searched for years online and never found so much as a mention of it.  So I'm wondering if I'm crazy or if it really existed.

Posted
I found it I think, type in "Joan Rivers show - promo for fetish show" on YouTube!
Posted
It's not the full episode, but the domme is shown bringing her sub out on a leash in his attire, minus a mask. That part might've been in the full episode.
MF2HD82
Posted

Hmm, I don't think that's it but maybe.  It has been 30 years.  Thanks for looking!

Posted
The clip is from the 90s, transferred from a VHS tape. But good luck I suppose lol she must've done several different episodes on bdsm if that wasn't it (: