Fantasy or factual.. You decide.. Part 1

SweetSaz

Posted
Very inticing vernacular !
SweetSaz
Posted

Let's pretend that safety plans were put in place and that there is a safe word if necessary. 

Posted
1 hour ago, cum4meSlowly said:
It’s a lovely fantasy but I hope you are a bit more careful in real life. Would be great to do as a fourth or fifth meeting. Need a safe word.

I agree. Plus a safe action since using a gag.

Posted
20 minutes ago, SweetSaz said:

Let's pretend that safety plans were put in place and that there is a safe word if necessary. 

I’m looking forward to reading the rest of the story. I’d say it’s factual.

Posted
Fantasy, as there are red flags that shouldn’t be tolerated if this were irl.
SweetSaz
Posted

What if said red flags were discussed prior? Agreed upon so that as part of a role play a fantasy could be acted out? The story reads as if it's a meeting of two people who hardly know one another. What if they had actually taken time to discuss limits, possible scenes. Agreed on various different options and possibilities in detail prior to this meet. 

Posted

As you wrote that they had emailed each other, over a period of time, then some scenarios could well have been discussed. However, the language used in a number of places, suggests that the sub was taken aback by the actions of the dom, and therefore were not discussed, nor planned, or consent given beforehand. To that end, what if the sub were to suddenly be in difficulties, alone in the locked shed, from being restrained with arms above their head, gagged, blindfolded and hooded and left? Regardless of previous conversations/emails, no dominant, if they cared about their sub, would allow this to happen. A dom never leaves their sub, if they’re restrained in any way…period.

Posted
You wrote it like it really happened, it was great. I am sure you are still wet thinking about it and can’t wait for the next adventure….
Posted
I’m leaving civic center park rn to my van
  • 3 weeks later...