Wax play advice?

Na****

Posted
If you're comfortable with it, shave up a little before hand. You don't have to go crazy, but maybe shave up the areas you plan to drip wax. And afterwards, a hot shower. Helps a bit with coming off, but it's a mess to clean up
Posted
Manscape and sheets... Only way you're going to clean up quicker
RoyallMila_
Posted
If you’re using real wax and prefer real wax candles you can use coconut oil after for removal BUT I strongly suggest oil based candles for wax play, they have the same temperature feeling when dripped and you can use the candle at any height although as soon as you touch it and rub it turns into massage oil!
Most adult stores have them!
Happy playing!
Posted
So yea, don't use a regular candle unless you know what it's made of and that it's not going to cause burns. Otherwise as a hairy dude, baby oil will prevent burning.
Posted
How bad it hurt tho? And let it dry. It'll flake right off
Posted
Yo dude- there are candles made of special wax that are basically made for this (Amazon) Try a really hot bath for clean up, but prepping with coconut oil will prob help keep the wax from really sticking
Posted
I think you should probably shave the area you want to try out. Be mindful that the more the candle is close to you the hotter it will feels.
Posted
If you’re willing to, shaving definitely makes clean up easier, but if not a hot shower and a rag usually does pretty well. I'd also recommend using lotion on the area (so long as it's not an actual burn). Just to help keep it from becoming irritated
Posted
You cam find good ones on Amazon. I've gotten a set of 3. They came in different colors. Also a hairy guy here. I usually do it on spots that have little to no hair. I can mainly do it on ny back and enjoy it there the most as majority of my body is covered in hair except my back area. Definitely need someone else to clean up. Ita kinda like having your skin peeled but way less ***ful.
Posted
There are low temp candles for wax play. With a melting temperature of about 115-120⁰.
Basically, you can set it in water about as hot as from a tap to a little hotter.
One thing is to buy a cheap plastic shower curtain or ***ter's plastic to make clean up easier.
Another, with low temp candles, warm water, or even heat from hands, could make it pliable to pull away from skin.

Regular candles have a higher melting point, and with those, you either pull hair or run the risk of burning yourself.
Try paraffin or soy based candles.
Also, there are dealers that sell low temp candles without wicks. The candle is in a small glass pitcher. You set it in warm water. As soon as it starts to melt, you can pour it easily, without the risk of the embers from the wick dropping on the skin.
Have safe play
Posted
55 minutes ago, Smitacus said:
So yea, don't use a regular candle unless you know what it's made of and that it's not going to cause burns. Otherwise as a hairy dude, baby oil will prevent burning.

The candle I used didn’t burn but that might have been beginners luck. I have a fairly decent *** tolerance (9 years of playing rugby, plus chronic back ***, plus a bunch of tattoos) so like it stung in a hot way. Does the baby oil before hand make clean up easier?

Posted
1 hour ago, BrokenBlue2000 said:
If you're comfortable with it, shave up a little before hand. You don't have to go crazy, but maybe shave up the areas you plan to drip wax. And afterwards, a hot shower. Helps a bit with coming off, but it's a mess to clean up

Tbf i do wanna shave up a little, maybe not like clean shaven but defo tidy up 😂 picking the cooled wax out my ball hair was a right faff

Posted
1 hour ago, RoyallMila_ said:
If you’re using real wax and prefer real wax candles you can use coconut oil after for removal BUT I strongly suggest oil based candles for wax play, they have the same temperature feeling when dripped and you can use the candle at any height although as soon as you touch it and rub it turns into massage oil!
Most adult stores have them!
Happy playing!

That sounds great if they have the same temp feel, idk if I’m a masochist but I liked the way it hurt slightly

Posted
46 minutes ago, Mr_Left said:
Yo dude- there are candles made of special wax that are basically made for this (Amazon) Try a really hot bath for clean up, but prepping with coconut oil will prob help keep the wax from really sticking

Honestly getting the shower hot enough to melt the wax was too hot 😳🥲

Posted
46 minutes ago, MissRain said:
I think you should probably shave the area you want to try out. Be mindful that the more the candle is close to you the hotter it will feels.

Yeah I think I’m due for a good summer trim anyways 😂😂 I had it fairly close to me but it was one of those candles in a glass jar thing so I think that took most the sting out of it

Posted
40 minutes ago, Muffins123 said:
If you’re willing to, shaving definitely makes clean up easier, but if not a hot shower and a rag usually does pretty well. I'd also recommend using lotion on the area (so long as it's not an actual burn). Just to help keep it from becoming irritated

A flannel or rag definitely would’ve made clean up easier in hindsight. I don’t think I actually had any burns or irritation. I showered got dressed and went to work like half an hour later.

SeaDragon580
Posted
A debit card. Warm up the wax a little with warm water and you should be able to scrap it right off with a debit or credit card. I'd consider shaving anywhere you intend to do it though.
Posted
28 minutes ago, Drago6Alucard9 said:
There are low temp candles for wax play. With a melting temperature of about 115-120⁰.
Basically, you can set it in water about as hot as from a tap to a little hotter.
One thing is to buy a cheap plastic shower curtain or ***ter's plastic to make clean up easier.
Another, with low temp candles, warm water, or even heat from hands, could make it pliable to pull away from skin.

Regular candles have a higher melting point, and with those, you either pull hair or run the risk of burning yourself.
Try paraffin or soy based candles.
Also, there are dealers that sell low temp candles without wicks. The candle is in a small glass pitcher. You set it in warm water. As soon as it starts to melt, you can pour it easily, without the risk of the embers from the wick dropping on the skin.
Have safe play

Maybe I’m a bit of a masochist cus I loved the way it hurt just enough 🥲 but the plastic sheets idea is brilliant and is definitely worth considering. Especially if I discuss it with my partner as this was solo play when they’d gone to work 😂

Posted
Low temp wax candles on Amazon
Posted
We use dollar store Jesus candles, but use a crock pot with water to evenly heat the candles
Posted
I've used regular trick is keep it sideways if it's pooled any dump it some place else unless they are extreme any pooling will accumulate to much heat
Posted
You can look online. There is a lady that makes candles that you can pour on yourself or someone and it turns into lotions that you can rub into the skin. It's safe, no mess, and you get a cute container after words
Posted
I use regular candles, as I have always done since I started BDSM 20 years ago. These exclusive waxpkay candles burn at the same temperature as the common ones, I have already tested them on my skin and with 3 submissives. The temperature varies depending on the height at which the wax is poured, and in the case of special candles the result was the same. If anyone here has watched some reliable content, proving that the temperature of the special candle compared to the common one is different, please send it to me. Best regards.