How do some doms naturally pull out my sub side?

Fi****

Posted
I think for most it's a confidence think tbh with you
Posted
It’s an infatuation. Your mind trains you to become that person and are triggered by our mannerisms and charisma. Nice but confident and protective
Posted
Is just another form of attraction at work - same as any other - some people you're attracted to, some you're not - it really is as simple as that
Posted
I'd think because a lot of doms I've met aren't really doms they think doms just demand and tell someone what to do they think being a dom is a prick
Mozzzussss
Posted
Learning you and what you like. Learning what really hits all the right spots and being spontaneous with it. Keeping you on your toes until you finally let go and we take total control.
Posted
I’m glad you are Finding people that can do That for you 😊 hell ya 🤘
Posted
I've found there's a certain charisma that I'm attracted too. I'm a bratty sub and I attract brat tamers. If they can't put me in place when I'm pushing back, they're not the right one for me
Posted
I know what you mean, some people have just ' got it' 👌
They may not be hugely attractive either........there's just something x
Posted
I think there might be some physiological issues at work here. Just like some ***s can sense *** or service pets can detect distress, I think dominance and submission can be detected by some in-tune individuals. Whether pheromones, or vibes, or a form of ESP (think gaydar), I think we often sense our opposite number.
Posted
The guy above me gets it
Posted
You can’t fake that kind of confidence.. you can try.. but like you said, even if you dont consciously understand why one and not the other.. your body sees right through it
Posted
It’s crazy but I get what you’re saying. I agree with some previous comments and it’s just like a switch when I sense the dominance. The demeanor is natural and isn’t a ***d persona. This is why I prefer to meet people while out and about versus on an app. It just clicks. I had a guy hold the door for me while I had a bunch of stuff in my hand, I said thank you and made eye contact. Jaw dropped, blushed and I instantly turned into the little red cheeked sub while walking away. I was so embarrassed hoping he didn’t catch that. 🙈😮‍💨 I’m a mush just writing this out. And he was hot!😭
Posted
7 minutes ago, CaramelLatte said:
It’s crazy but I get what you’re saying. I agree with some previous comments and it’s just like a switch when I sense the dominance. The demeanor is natural and isn’t a ***d persona. This is why I prefer to meet people while out and about versus on an app. It just clicks. I had a guy hold the door for me while I had a bunch of stuff in my hand, I said thank you and made eye contact. Jaw dropped, blushed and I instantly turned into the little red cheeked sub while walking away. I was so embarrassed hoping he didn’t catch that. 🙈😮‍💨 I’m a mush just writing this out. And he was hot!😭

You shouldn’t be embarrassed. You shoulda asked his name. It doesn’t take much to show interest and if he was the guy you feel he was , he should pick up on your interest and take care of the rest

Posted
Also to the OP, I recognize it’s by design, not allowing randoms to message you.. I can’t imagine the annoyance if dealing with incessant DMs from pretenders.
But I can’t lie, I wish I could
Posted
Easy, they are natural Doms
Posted
1 hour ago, cdsghost said:
I'd think because a lot of doms I've met aren't really doms they think doms just demand and tell someone what to do they think being a dom is a prick

I agree with regard to pretenders think dominant means being a inconsiderate dick

Posted
1 hour ago, TimStone said:
It’s an infatuation. Your mind trains you to become that person and are triggered by our mannerisms and charisma. Nice but confident and protective

No…

Posted
Real domination is about trust, not power you sub does not give you power over them, they surrender into trust, trust that you will never harm them, or go over their hard limits…it’s not about being strict or raise your voice, it doesn’t make you less of a dominate person if your words comes from passion, with Empathie and sympathy. If you need your outfit. Whip chain and whatnot to feel powerful or dominate, then all you are doing is stepping into a character. A good craftsman can finish the job without his best tools. I’m a bit of topic here… yeah some have seen 50 shades of grey or 365 and think they know what’s it’s about to be dominate. If you have a high powered position you usually likes to dabble in the submissive side in bed, and if you are being treated poorly throughout the day. Some tend to find that balance in being dominant… it’s all about being authentic to yourself, and how you treat your sub. Does she feel safe.. does she have enough room to grow for her subspace. Her needs always comes first. Your sexual desire comes second, She is both hellfire and necktar from heaven, what you taste is up to you
Posted
5 minutes ago, heidelberg328 said:
Real domination is about trust, not power you sub does not give you power over them, they surrender into trust, trust that you will never harm them, or go over their hard limits…it’s not about being strict or raise your voice, it doesn’t make you less of a dominate person if your words comes from passion, with Empathie and sympathy. If you need your outfit. Whip chain and whatnot to feel powerful or dominate, then all you are doing is stepping into a character. A good craftsman can finish the job without his best tools. I’m a bit of topic here… yeah some have seen 50 shades of grey or 365 and think they know what’s it’s about to be dominate. If you have a high powered position you usually likes to dabble in the submissive side in bed, and if you are being treated poorly throughout the day. Some tend to find that balance in being dominant… it’s all about being authentic to yourself, and how you treat your sub. Does she feel safe.. does she have enough room to grow for her subspace. Her needs always comes first. Your sexual desire comes second, She is both hellfire and necktar from heaven, what you taste is up to you

This this this

Posted
I have been told that I have "Dom presence" and "Dom voice". Over the years I've come to realize that presence is a combination of stance and additude. Confidence and body posture send signals that you pick up on subconsciously. For some people it comes naturally, but I suspect its possible to cultivate it. I have learned that I can manipulate it in small ways, often just making it less prevalent. I can also turn it up a bit, and adjust to appear more menacing when appropriate.

As for the voice, I don't know so much what goes into it, but I can consciously use my Dom voice when appropriate. I have done it work with subordinates.

The more I learn about these qualities, the more careful I am about using them. Its kinda like cheating sometimes. I don't like to think of myself as being manipulative. I basically only enhance these qualities within a dynamic. Also, I work at a haunted attraction, where using a more menacing stance enhances my effectiveness.
Dom_Kev
Posted
1 hour ago, heidelberg328 said:

So much this, what a way to sum it up 👍

Posted
4 hours ago, heidelberg328 said:

Yes yes yes🙌🙌

Posted
I ritually agree with what you’re saying! It’s often the people you don’t expect. The ones who don’t try too hard. Just natural confidence, (not cocky), natural chemistry and knowing their inner self. So hot.