How do some doms naturally pull out my sub side?

Fi****

Posted
Totally not ritually!!!
Posted
On 6/23/2024 at 6:58 AM, Fire_Phoenix456 said:

Can a dom, someone, or anyone please explain to me how some doms I talk to just naturally automatically pull my submissive side out of me and others don't? Like serious... there's some doms I've met in my daily life that have naturally pulled that side out of me, and when they do, I turn into a shy, stuttering, mushy mess šŸ˜‚

Since no one really seems to explain this better xD

Ā 

The Doms in question have gained your attractive side quota whilst filling the comfort and relaxation part of you the next steps would be talking if its mutual to see if you feel confident enough to start talking about trying to start taking the steps of boundaries, wants, needs, things you are comfortable or open to try etc ...

Never rush in just because things seem to click from the start always vet any dom (or sub as well as doms do this to) at munches as these offer safe comfortable places for a reason.

Each sub does things at there own pace but I always have the mindset if someone is seriously considering you as a person then they understand the need for BOTH sides to provide proof it can be seriously considered.

Better safe than in trouble or worse!Ā 

Posted
1 hour ago, Wolfmandave83 said:

Since no one really seems to explain this better

Ā 

The Doms in question have gained your attractive side quota whilst filling the comfort and relaxation part of you the next steps would be talking if its mutual to see if you feel confident enough to start talking about trying to start taking the steps of boundaries, wants, needs, things you are comfortable or open to try etc ...

Never rush in just because things seem to click from the start always vet any dom (or sub as well as doms do this to) at munches as these offer safe comfortable places for a reason.

Each sub does things at there own pace but I always have the mindset if someone is seriously considering you as a person then they understand the need for BOTH sides to provide proof it can be seriously considered.

Dude thatā€™s called getting to know someone

Posted
1 hour ago, Wolfmandave83 said:

Since no one really seems to explain this better

Ā 

I think they used to call it ā€œdatingā€

Posted
People identify way to much with dom/sub and are making it more difficult than it needs to be
Posted
7 minutes ago, mdubgetsdown said:

People identify way to much with dom/sub and are making it more difficult than it needs to be

It's almost like the OP asked about d/s views or something.... weird huh I posted something relevant to what OP asked yet you came to make 3 posts about what I said instead of reading?Ā 

Posted
This horse has been whipped. Let it die. Lol. Fire. Good for you for stirring the pot
Posted
My Dom makes me feel alive
Posted
Quiet confidence, respectful, non-pushy, interested in learning about you and what makes you tick. Provides a sense of comfort, familiarity, and mystique all at once?
kimutu72
Posted
a dom I had he just looked at me and I was mush its that connection where no words are needed
Posted
Itā€™s meeting someone who has embraced their primal nature and surrender to it. There is no pretence or mask, perhaps to the vanilla world.

The dominate not just sexually, the space they are in, the vibrations and energy between you. Some things work more deeply than chemicals and body language.

Almost spiritual.

Once youā€™ve found that then you only want more of the same, nothing superficial. Intimacy and being able to let go into someoneā€™s hands thatā€™s touch you and you know they see you, desire to have you whimpering in their arms and will protect you from everything society would judge you for wanting as a Sub
Posted
I know, right? I think it's because some are two busy trying to make sure others know they are a dom vs those who don't need to scream it, their existence exudes that quiet or even playful Dominant energy and we instinctively react to it.
Posted
Literally yin and yang energy just doing its thing šŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µšŸ„µ
Nagabob
Posted

I'm no expert but fairly experienced. If there is just simple attraction on the sub's part then your more outlandish requests will be met with hostility. Probably because you've destroyed the image of you they made in their head. Confidence was also mentioned but that's more an indicator than the thing itself.

One woman I met, said she couldn't get over how I looked at her like a wolf. Like I was going to devour her. I think that's probably the closest example I've heard to describe it. Perhaps someone that has the look that they want to and could *** you but don't. At least not right now. šŸ˜‰Ā  An indication of will, singular focus?

Posted
It's all about how they nurture your feminine side imo
Ki****
Posted
I am the same way. I turn into a mushy mess when I am around a Dom knows how to talk to a sub and keep her attention. Unfortunately, I am still looking for a Dom
mo****
Posted
I get what youā€™re saying I know a dom who can talk to me and Iā€™ll do just about anything
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

It's a good question but there's no real one-answer-fits-all answer with this one.

I'm a sapiosexual. My profile and post are incredibly in-depth and detailed.

I attract a certain standard and class of submissives because of what i focus on, how I portray myself and the manner that I put myself out there.

It's kinda like the law of attraction. If you don't know that is, the law of attraction is pretty much whatever you focus on and give your attention and energy on, the universe will bring to you.

I'm a naturally morose and sardonic person (my favourite bands are "The Cure" and "The Smiths", so I naturally attract women who are afflicted with those same traits.

The law of attraction is a universal principle that states you will attract into your life whatever you focus on. Whatever you give your energy and attention to is what will come back to you. When you focus on the abundance of good things in your life, you will automatically attract more positive things into your life.

The experiences, as well as the person who I had enter my life in the past six months or so, has taught me that the law of attraction is a very real thing.

Posted
So true!
Posted
I would argue that being a shy stuttering mess is not being submissive. Submission must be a choice. If itā€™s not a choice you are most likely reacting in a way that you were trained to by trauma or abusive people. If you are not choosing to submit you are merely being manipulated and possibly taken advantage of. You can learn to respond rather than react and then you would be capable of choosing submission.
Dark_Saylor
Posted (edited)

I have a very dominant personality but I have met a few doms that I know I would submit to. How does that work? Am I a Dom or a Sub who has never been dominated by the right Dom?

Edited by Dark_Saylor
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Off topic question for the young lady who started the thread. (I cannot send her a message.)

Is "Crystal City" an actual place, or a reference to an old episode of "Transformers". Serious question.

Also, going to read the thread soonish.

Deadalus
Posted
On 6/23/2024 at 7:58 AM, Fire_Phoenix456 said:

Can a dom, someone, or anyone please explain to me how some doms I talk to just naturally automatically pull my submissive side out of me and others don't? Like serious... there's some doms I've met in my daily life that have naturally pulled that side out of me, and when they do, I turn into a shy, stuttering, mushy mess šŸ˜‚

could it not be that you are triggered by certain influences? infatuation, words, behaviour, items or stuff like voice?Ā  just saying, maybe you need to look for a combination of those IF that are the influences that trigger you to find a good dom or partner that is a dom?

only saying :)

Posted
For them to pull your submissive side out means itā€™s already there and theyā€™re just effective intriguing. You are submissiveness. It could be their look it could be the leather vinyl or the thread of sexual *** that turns you on be happy about it.