Ball stretching

Val-7797

Val-7797
Posted

Anyone have any suggestions for a place to get a good device?  I would like to get something with detachable weights....  hm....  that swing.....  Feel me?

FETMOD-TF
Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but as always, no external links, thank you. 

Posted
Google it. There are a million and one options
Posted

simplest option is to look for something known as a parachute.  It goes round the balls and has clips etc to hang weights from - some come with weights, others might not - if not; then, get fishing weights. 

Posted
Yes, as mentioned above you’re looking for a ball parachute. Google: BDSM gear/ball parachute. Have fun!
Posted
Jar pumping or hanging would be the ticket.
Posted
I used to work with a Domme that liked using bowling balls. I think it was because it was more awkward for her sub, when she made him walk.
Posted
Tuesday at 02:05 PM, naff said:
Jar pumping or hanging would be the ticket.

Wow, how do you hang those ?

sm****
Posted

Ball weight, like a lockable stainless steel metal collar that goes around the top of the testies.  Come in various heights, with increasing weight, to help stretch them over time.  Some of the UK based gay bdsm stores will usually stock something like them.   They usually come in two halves and lock using an aln key.