How often does this happen

No****

Posted
You're cute as hell. Don't degrade yourself for those who don't appreciate you. I like you.
Edwardtn89
Posted
Beautiful I'd show you different
Posted
All stds are treatable. The stress people impose on others about them is literally more harmful then the std itself. You can live a long happy life just as long as an std is detected early. Personally my sex life is pretty high. I'm fucking about 2 new women per month and the the women I'm fucking are also getting around. Yet I've never contacted an std ever. I get tested frequently too. I actually just got tested a couple weeks ago and I have the paperwork to show for it.
I think getting pregnant can be a concern worth considering, but that just kinda depends.
In regards to finding guys who are actually into bdsm I would suggest going to events. Fetlife.com is great for finding them. People at events tend to be very friendly and they might be able to help you find what you're looking for. Swinggers clubs can be a good option too, but they can be pretty hit or miss. Anyways. I hope this helps.
Posted
6 minutes ago, Sensual_Satisfaction said:
All stds are treatable. The stress people impose on others about them is literally more harmful then the std itself. You can live a long happy life just as long as an std is detected early. Personally my sex life is pretty high. I'm fucking about 2 new women per month and the the women I'm fucking are also getting around. Yet I've never contacted an std ever. I get tested frequently too. I actually just got tested a couple weeks ago and I have the paperwork to show for it.
I think getting pregnant can be a concern worth considering, but that just kinda depends.
In regards to finding guys who are actually into bdsm I would suggest going to events. Fetlife.com is great for finding them. People at events tend to be very friendly and they might be able to help you find what you're looking for. Swinggers clubs can be a good option too, but they can be pretty hit or miss. Anyways. I hope this helps.

So, I once worked with an individual with syphilis, they were not "happy", the symptoms, once it spread to the brain, were quite horrific, and the impact on their quality of life was rather substantial. Whilst treatable, symptoms are not always managed well, nor are they curable. STI's are not something to be lackadaisical about.

Posted

most STDs have potential to cause serious complications.  In most cases most can be treat, but an old saying about prevention being better than the cure - steps should always be taken to mitigate risk (regular testing, responsible choice of partners, awareness, practicing safe sex, etc)

and that also - if you catch something as part of regular testing. While, yes, you can get treat - the duty is also on you to contact any sexual partners and depending on the STI that could be over the past month - or the past 3 months 

A positive test - or close contact alert - should also stop all of your own activity until you have two negative tests, a month apart

So the aim should, if nothing else, be "how do I make sure I don't have reems of people to call and then have to cancel my next 3 months of plans"  

Posted
I’d like to find a relationship but it’s one of those it’s getting someone to give you the time of day to get that far
Posted
7 hours ago, CopperKnob said:

So, I once worked with an individual with syphilis, they were not "happy", the symptoms, once it spread to the brain, were quite horrific, and the impact on their quality of life was rather substantial. Whilst treatable, symptoms are not always managed well, nor are they curable. STI's are not something to be lackadaisical about.

Hear hear. There's also the issue of antibiotic-resistant gonorrhoea too.

Posted
That's crazy because your so beautiful
Posted
I want a relationship. I've been on here looking for a long-term sub, just one. I'm not interested in the more one. But it is something that ever one else doesn't want. I don't like the idea tho.
Posted

There are still decent guys out there. I'm here only because of my kink, and it's not a 24/7 thing either. Don't give up hope all together.

Posted
You just gotta get to know who you're talking to like any other dating app, or meeting up in general. Trust is key, especially in these kinds of relationships.

If you're that worried, though, you could ask them to get tested before you do anything. Or get tested after yourself if you don't want to ask, but all in all you risk getting one no matter where you find a partner 🙂
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I can only speak for myself- I have never been on a dating website- I am here to associate with fellow kinksters. I for one get an STD test before I have sex with anyone. In saying that I will not just have sex with anyone because they want too. It’s a huge red flag when when someone’s opening line to me is I want to be fucking dominated. I am also a firm believer that a D/s session doesn’t need to revolve around sex.

The last thing I would ever want is an STD- so better safe than sorry. Not every kinkster on this site is down for sex and one nite stands. I stay clear of them, although that may float some peoples boat, it’s just not mine. No judgement against anyone. To each their own.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Communication is the key.

When you talk to someone (Irrespective of who initiates contact) ask questions, answer questions and pretty much spend as much time as you can to get to know them.

You can't just assume that someone is seeking this and seeking that.

Doms and subs are like snowflakes, no two are alike and no two want 100% of the exact same thing.

So yes, if you contact someone or someone contacts you, just use it as a clean slate and get to know them.