A way to filter out *Unsolicited D*ck Pics*

Shilo66

Shilo66
Posted
6 minutes ago, DuchessFeuille said:

You literally suggested women shouldn’t be on this site. That’s not a helpful suggestion.

Wrong... I stated clearly for all to see and read, that if *she* thought all  men were misogynistic as she stated and strongly inferred in her comment, then why was *she* on a kinky sex site where the vast majority are men.... so, read  it again, there was NO suggestion that she shouldn't be here, just a very simple question asking why she was here if she thinks... again, very strongly inferred by her comment... that all men are misogynistic.

Posted
2 minutes ago, Shilo66 said:

Wrong... I stated clearly for all to see and read, that if *she* thought all  men were misogynistic as she stated and strongly inferred in her comment, then why was *she* on a kinky sex site where the vast majority are men.... so, read  it again, there was NO suggestion that she shouldn't be here, just a very simple question asking why she was here if she thinks... again, very strongly inferred by her comment... that all men are misogynistic.

Please quote where I claimed that "all" men are misogynistic.

Shilo66
Posted
2 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

Please quote where I claimed that "all" men are misogynistic.

LOL...Priceless. 

This is what YOU stated 1 hour ago 👇

‐-------------------------

Let's be clear, this is not a women's problem. It's a problem deep rooted in men and their misogyny.

---------------------------

LOL 😆🤣😂... literally couldn't make this up. 🤣

Posted
11 minutes ago, Shilo66 said:

LOL...Priceless. 

This is what YOU stated 1 hour ago 👇

‐-------------------------

Let's be clear, this is not a women's problem. It's a problem deep rooted in men and their misogyny.

---------------------------

LOL 😆🤣😂... literally couldn't make this up. 🤣

It's missing the word "all," though, isn't it? I mean, it's fine if that's what fits your narrative, but I'd prefer that you didn't put words in my mouth. After all, isn't this one of the favourite phrases, not all men.
Rhetorical.

Shilo66
Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

It's missing the word "all," though, isn't it? I mean, it's fine if that's what fits your narrative, but I'd prefer that you didn't put words in my mouth. After all, isn't this one of the favourite phrases, not all men.
Rhetorical.

LOL... 😂🤣😅... you could easily have put *some* men, or a similar meaning grouping, but you chose not to. By not making that differentiation you strongly imply by virtue of omission *all* men. When I talk about the women who are constantly 'man-bashering, I  *ALWAYS* make it clear that it is not *all* women who do this, because it isn't. So can't see why you'd have so much difficulty making the same distinction with regards men?

Edited by Shilo66
Posted
12 minutes ago, Shilo66 said:

LOL... 😂🤣😅... you could easily have put *some* men, or a similar meaning grouping, but you chose not to. By not making that differentiation you strongly imply by virtue of omission *all* men. When I talk about the women who are constantly 'man-bashering, I  *ALWAYS* make it clear that it is not *all* women who do this, because it isn't. So can't see why you'd have so much difficulty making the same distinction with regards men?

Again, you're telling women how to act. Again, it stinks of misogyny.

FETMOD-BD
Posted

Ok That’s enough!

Let’s get back to the topic and l focus on the bigger problem rather than attacking each other’s suggestions. 

Shilo66
Posted
2 minutes ago, FETMOD-BD said:

Ok That’s enough!

Let’s get back to the topic and l focus on the bigger problem rather than attacking each other’s suggestions. 

Exactly... And in that spirit....

I have shared this Message Filtering information so that more people, namely women but some men too, will know that there is a practical facility that can help to reduce the number of d*ck pics they receive.

It's not perfect, nothing is, but as far as I'm aware, it has a pretty high effective filtration rate. 

Again, from my original comment... hope this helps.

Peace.

Posted
39 minutes ago, Shilo66 said:

Exactly... And in that spirit....

I have shared this Message Filtering information so that more people, namely women but some men too, will know that there is a practical facility that can help to reduce the number of d*ck pics they receive.

It's not perfect, nothing is, but as far as I'm aware, it has a pretty high effective filtration rate. 

Again, from my original comment... hope this helps.

Peace.

Shilo I was the woman who felt so violated and whose status you saw.

Having received three unsolicited dick picks that morning - and my profile says right at the top not to do this, and again at the bottom, and in my units section- so THREE times - I wrote a status about cyberflashing.

Only to have some dude come into my DMs mocking me and saying he “couldn’t resist” sending me a pic having read my status.

Normally I understand dick pics are part and parcel of male behaviour and I simply delete and move on without getting my panties in a bunch but his particular *** made me see red I’m afraid and I genuinely believe predators like him have no place here.

I was THRILLED to be told about the filters available and I think it’s wonderful you’ve come here to share the wisdom and help others. The behaviour of other dudes is not your personal responsibility beyond calling someone out if you happen to become aware of it in a conversation or whatever. Some people will make you wrong simply because you’re a guy but I for one thank you for sharing, your intentions here were great.

Posted

I think the filter is useful - but also, yep

- hit report, it's against site rules and even first offenders get at least a temporary suspension

- consider legal action.   It would be difficult to take legal action against the site since they have steps in place (a filter, and also that they act on reports) 

getting somewhere with legal might be trickier than it seems, but that doesn't mean don't do it - but it is an option. 

Posted

As the one who told the lady in question of the feature, I'm disappointed that the topic has become so derailed. She was delighted to find it, I believe it is the default for new accounts for it to be on. If the AI for nudes recognition improves, then just maybe the whole business will melt away as it is often the newcomers who get the pile on and if dick pics are banned then the senders have to find another way to engage. Unfortunately as a previous poster has said, this can mean a shopping list of absurdity or offers to "ruin", "destroy" etc. Report and hopefully kicked off.

I genuinely don't think the authorities would spend any time pursuing stuff from here, of this nature. Fetlife is wall to wall dick pics and bruised bums and whilst clicking on a profile is something you do voluntarily...it's very much caveat emptor when all is revealed. That is likely to be the defence. Kinky websites are inundated with pictures of this nature.

Posted
1 hour ago, VKD said:

As the one who told the lady in question of the feature, I'm disappointed that the topic has become so derailed. She was delighted to find it, I believe it is the default for new accounts for it to be on. If the AI for nudes recognition improves, then just maybe the whole business will melt away as it is often the newcomers who get the pile on and if dick pics are banned then the senders have to find another way to engage. Unfortunately as a previous poster has said, this can mean a shopping list of absurdity or offers to "ruin", "destroy" etc. Report and hopefully kicked off.

I genuinely don't think the authorities would spend any time pursuing stuff from here, of this nature. Fetlife is wall to wall dick pics and bruised bums and whilst clicking on a profile is something you do voluntarily...it's very much caveat emptor when all is revealed. That is likely to be the defence. Kinky websites are inundated with pictures of this nature.

I agree with you that the authorities would not normally pursue it based on the nature of the site, however in this case the guy read explicit instruction not to send such pics and yet did so along with further aggravating comments, so I'm not surprised that "centralpark" (who comes across as a very mature and tolerant person) saw red over this. Personally I think this particular case passes the harassment threshold for which the law is there.

Posted
You got a way to filter out unwanted videos
Posted
56 minutes ago, EmilyGage said:

You got a way to filter out unwanted videos

I've no idea if the AI checker would go all the way through a video, would automatically class it as adult or default to letting it through. I suggest that you switch the filter on first. Then you can passively check to see if they suddenly stop arriving or actively do so by getting a Friend / Fave to try sending one...firstly as a Friend / Fave then briefly unFriend/Fave them and try again. If you are interested in doing your own user testing. xxxx 

Shilo66
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, centralpark said:

Shilo I was the woman who felt so violated and whose status you saw.

Having received three unsolicited dick picks that morning - and my profile says right at the top not to do this, and again at the bottom, and in my units section- so THREE times - I wrote a status about cyberflashing.

Only to have some dude come into my DMs mocking me and saying he “couldn’t resist” sending me a pic having read my status.

Normally I understand dick pics are part and parcel of male behaviour and I simply delete and move on without getting my panties in a bunch but his particular *** made me see red I’m afraid and I genuinely believe predators like him have no place here.

I was THRILLED to be told about the filters available and I think it’s wonderful you’ve come here to share the wisdom and help others. The behaviour of other dudes is not your personal responsibility beyond calling someone out if you happen to become aware of it in a conversation or whatever. Some people will make you wrong simply because you’re a guy but I for one thank you for sharing, your intentions here were great.

Thank you for saying this. It's greatly appreciated.

...And, yes, you were indeed the main inspiration for me making this public posting. 

It made for very uncomfortable reading seeing what you were having to put up with because of some Kn*b Head, despite clearly stating three times on your profile page not to send d*ck pics. 

Some of my friends were having the same kind of nastiness, so I told them about the filter.... right now, I'm wondering if it's the same guy.... anyway, I was about to message you about this too, but VKD got to you just before I was about to. 

My friends were saying that this information needed to be made public, because they were unaware of it, but they were too scared to post for *** they'd get exactly the reception and twisting of message that I got. And, also because they were worried that they'd be mercilessly trolled by the Kn*b Head Fraternity who were giving them the grief in the first place.

Because you were so brave in publicly highlighting your ***... which takes guts by the way... it inspired me to post this to help those not as tough as yourself.  

It's because YOU come across as such a lovely and decent person... (Don't get Big-Headed)... that's why you've been able to garner so much help and assistance from guys when you've needed it. 

Edited by Shilo66
Posted
23 minutes ago, EmilyGage said:

Ok thank you

You are most welcome Emily, I sincerely hope that your experience here improves substantially as a result.

Posted
1 hour ago, Shilo66 said:

Thank you for saying this. It's greatly appreciated.

...And, yes, you were indeed the main inspiration for me making this public posting. 

It made for very uncomfortable reading seeing what you were having to put up with because of some Kn*b Head, despite clearly stating three times on your profile page not to send d*ck pics. 

Some of my friends were having the same kind of nastiness, so I told them about the filter.... right now, I'm wondering if it's the same guy.... anyway, I was about to message you about this too, but VKD got to you just before I was about to. 

My friends were saying that this information needed to be made public, because they were unaware of it, but they were too scared to post for *** they'd get exactly the reception and twisting of message that I got. And, also because they were worried that they'd be mercilessly trolled by the Kn*b Head Fraternity who were giving them the grief in the first place.

Because you were so brave in publicly highlighting your ***... which takes guts by the way... it inspired me to post this to help those not as tough as yourself.  

It's because YOU come across as such a lovely and decent person... (Don't get Big-Headed)... that's why you've been able to garner so much help and assistance from guys when you've needed it. 

Thank you for your kind words. I’m a big believer in live and let live and try to stay in my own lane but I think any man or woman trying to educate and support with this stuff is to be applauded and helped, not torn down

Posted
16 hours ago, DuchessFeuille said:

Or, y’know, men could just not send unsolicited dick pics. There’s an idea.

And a crime even online 

• 4 weeks later...
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

I know that this issue could easily be trivialised and laughed off as harmless shenanigans but for me, it's a major concern.

It's sexual harassment.

If a man walks up to a woman in a bar or on the street and shows them their privates, the aforementioned man will be arrested and put on the sexual offenders list.

But on a posting forum, etc, it's acceptable to send a random woman a photograph of your penis.

It just shows how amoral and how lawless the Internet really is.

The telling thing is that It happens in vanilla sites just as much as it happens in BDSM sites.

Men who indulge in such behaviour should be reported to the police. Reporting someone should be simple and it ought to be an option that's supplied by the admin of the forum in question.

Personally, I would never send unsolicited nudes to a stranger. I would be embarrassed with myself if I did.

I have a brain. A working brain. I would much rather use that to woo a lady. I'm old fashioned like that...

As a straight male, I would be absolutely horrified if a woman, a woman for whom I had no prior communication with, sent me an unsolicited naked photograph of herself. Irrespective of what she looked like.

I'm a sapiosexual as well as a demisexual. My attention is won via communication and getting to know one another.

From a psychological point of view I do understand why men send penis photographs.

Has anyone ever experienced a cat leaving little "gifts" for them? Usually a dead rodent.

The cat assumes just because they like dead rodents that humans do, too.

So yeah, the vast majority of men would love women to send them unsolicited nudes.

• 2 weeks later...
goon2yu
Posted

Imagine the mindset of a fella sending an unsolicited D-pic. This is the height of stupidity and disrespect, which is a demonstration of an intellectual inability to send an appropriate response. At a past meeting we came to the conclusion that many that follow this nonsense are usually virgins. I'm not a psychiatrist, but maybe a lack of exposure to women in an intimate experience causes some type of psychosexual response to get sex by any means necessary.