What's your worst kept secret?

pi****

Posted
I'll start. I was a cam model for 2 years and I've tried my best to hide it from everybody but it always gets out 😆
Posted
If i say it then it will no longer be a secret.
Posted
Worst kept secret is the opposite of best kept secret.
Posted
caring is sharing.......
Posted
Addicted to wanting eat every young 🍑 I come across. It’s crazy, I can’t even walk down the street without fantasizing about it
Posted

Everyone is just a human being at the end of the bs labeling people do 

Posted
I stole Nearly 100,000 dollars from a children’s charity in a developing nation
Posted
Well, that escalated quickly...
Posted
Rather be humiliated in front of friends when my electro anal plug goes off just for owners pleasure.. I try not to show it when serving. But it's so hard to not smile and enjoy it..
Posted
Yyyyoooooo That’s what I’m saying. I tried to hide the fact that I was never cam model but them People find out and they act like they’re not surprised 🤣
Posted
Being a sub. Lol, everyone in my life knows. Either from me forgetting who I'm talking to or by them seeing me on sites like this. 😂
Posted
On 6/27/2024 at 11:37 PM, Wolfy1720 said:

Rather be humiliated in front of friends when my electro anal plug goes off just for owners pleasure.. I try not to show it when serving. But it's so hard to not smile and enjoy it..

Guess you could say that you get a huge  "buzz" from it

Posted
On 6/27/2024 at 2:08 PM, KatyKatKat said:

If i say it then it will no longer be a secret.

lol that is true . can u pls send me messge? i tried a lot to talk to u but i couldnt so pls send anything and i will be so grateful to u. u so pretty btw queen

Oldgentleman
Posted

That I'm on this site and I want to learn BDSM.

Posted
I made the biggest mistake by doing my first cousin- I was Drunk- he was totally gross! I also did my step son about 50 times, best decision I ever made- he was fantastic!😈👅
Posted
Oh Hell only this website knows now! 🤫🤫🤫
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
That I’m just a submissive puppy that wants to suck cocks all day inside😉
Posted
That I would do anything at all for my Gaurdian Angel, and have before
Posted
Butt Stuff.. the bullshit town next door, the town gossip got wind of my kink and well, the rest is history.
goon2yu
Posted

Breaking up with a Domina on Valentines day. As you can imagine she was livid and at first refused to release me. Her tendency for crime and vacations in and out of jail were my reasons to escape. She was an incredible sadist but a criminal.