Dream part 1

Posted
I dreamt about you last night...
I was sleeping in my holiday house, in the bedroom, the night was chilly and nicely windy...
I didn't hear you coming in the room, you were standing looking at me... You called me softly and I stared at you... beautiful as always, loose hair, make up done, wearing your black leather boots with high sole, a lace bralette holding your gorgeous breast and... Something I could not catch... There in the middle you had some strange panties I had never seen before, you were touching yourself without needing to put them on the side as there was a sort of hole... You twisted your hand, pointing at me, suggesting that I get closer to you and replacing your hand down there...
When I got closer I could already feel and see you were already wet and I noticed an open bag on the floor beside your right leg... But I didn't have time to catch what was inside it as you pushed my head to you...
Your smell and taste were so good, I felt you getting so wet, as usual, and I started to finger you while playing, sucking and licking your clit with my mouth... Not much after I felt you pulsing inside and I got ready for what I was born for... You just exploded in my open mouth, moaning, shaking your legs while pulsing around my fingers...
After a few good gasps you told me I had been good, but that was only the beginning of the night...
Posted
Very nice story.

I have a dumb question: how does one post a new topic in this BDSM stories group? When I select the drop down arrow the only option I see is Kink Academy. I have a story I'd like to share here.
Posted
Saturday at 12:22 PM, Conejo23 said:
Very nice story.

I have a dumb question: how does one post a new topic in this BDSM stories group? When I select the drop down arrow the only option I see is Kink Academy. I have a story I'd like to share here.

Hi, my apologies for the late answer. I only noticed your comment. When you go to your Home, on top select 'thread' and then select 'BDSM Stories & Kinky'. I am guessing you use your app on your phone

Posted
Saturday at 12:22 PM, Conejo23 said:
Very nice story.

Missed to say, after 'thread', you should choose 'create discussion'