Why does my Home newsfeed contain German posts

Posted
I currently have my Home newsfeed filtered to show me posts, events etc within 100 miles of my home location.
However I am receiving a number of posts, approximately a third, that are in German and from people well outwith my filtered location.
Any idea why I am getting the German posts.
Posted
I have this same issue and have concluded germans are just so kinky they bypass the filters
Posted
I have the same issue and I’m from Canada 🙃😂 I see a lot of people from the UK too for some reason
Posted
The app and website are based in Germany
Posted
i was gonna say do you use a vpn?
Posted
Mine was doing the same, discovered German was listed under my languages 🤷🏽‍♀️ deleted that & haven't had it happen since
Posted
4 hours ago, Noel_fet said:
I have this same issue and have concluded germans are just so kinky they bypass the filters

Don’t see many donkey shows in the US, sadly.
This is irony posting, too clarify.

Posted
I usually have the same 'issue' it's probably that the app is German. Currently im less fhan 10km from the german border. So now it makes a little sense. Some German post are priotised on fetish.de i guess you see that back in the app.
Posted
All I know is that mainly the Germans are on phone and the us is on pc, maybe they need to patch the filter system
Posted
I have checked my language settings and only have English selected.
Guess I have to go with the explanations that with this being a German app and that German's have a higher kink level that they can transcend filters