UNLEASH YOUR FAVE FET STORY!

br****

Posted
My mind has been opened to new kinks I've heard of but didn't know were out there. Now I can be me the true me thanks to FET
Posted
Met a girl through here that was into CNC. She showed up to my house I showed her my std test results and within five minutes we were role playing a scenario in my house that went pretty well.
Posted
We met here about two and a half years ago and fell madly in love. Initially we had an awkward long distance situation but this August will be our first anniversary of living together!!! Best thing that’s ever happened to me.
Posted
I met somoene from FET May last year. I fell in love the second I read his message. I showed up in his city the next daya and spent unforgettable 3 days with him. I wasn't in my best emotional and mental clarity but seeing him was like a fresh air. I got a better clarity of my life path. I'm not exactly the person who seeks chemistry, rather logical parameters when it comes to dating. But oddly, among dozens of online dating sites, FET hooked me up with someone who was able to recharged my energy and electricuted my soul to become the person I am today.
Posted
I once had an unforgettable experience with a couple from Canada. We traveled to many places, participated in many fun activities, and explored each other's quirks
Posted
Unfortunately I'm yet to have an experience in this community as of yet
Posted

FET has helped me connect so much since I've been a member here....and in the 6 years I've been here I've met so many beautiful people in real life and people all over the world who I've not met yet!! 

One of my favourite moments if not the best moment ever and that is I met my Sir here!!! We've been together for over 5 years now and he's made me more comfortable in my own skin and showed me things that I never knew I could experience!! I also went to BBB in Birmingham here in 2019 with my Dom and met many others from the site there, it was one giant party and I made some wonderful friends for life. 

Positive changes I would say is that I am a lot more comfortable in my own skin and confident in myself a lot more since being on FET. 

Posted
13 hours ago, lil-monster said:

FET has helped me connect so much since I've been a member here....and in the 6 years I've been here I've met so many beautiful people in real life and people all over the world who I've not met yet!! 

One of my favourite moments if not the best moment ever and that is I met my Sir here!!! We've been together for over 5 years now and he's made me more comfortable in my own skin and showed me things that I never knew I could experience!! I also went to BBB in Birmingham here in 2019 with my Dom and met many others from the site there, it was one giant party and I made some wonderful friends for life. 

Positive changes I would say is that I am a lot more comfortable in my own skin and confident in myself a lot more since being on FET. 

That was a great time when we all met up for the first time 🤩

Posted
2 hours ago, BeardedSi said:

That was a great time when we all met up for the first time 🤩

It really was!!!!! Will always be a great memory