UNLEASH YOUR FAVE FET STORY!

br****

li****
Posted
My mind has been opened to new kinks I've heard of but didn't know were out there. Now I can be me the true me thanks to FET
DP****
Posted
Met a girl through here that was into CNC. She showed up to my house I showed her my std test results and within five minutes we were role playing a scenario in my house that went pretty well.
P_****
Posted
We met here about two and a half years ago and fell madly in love. Initially we had an awkward long distance situation but this August will be our first anniversary of living together!!! Best thing that’s ever happened to me.
Qu****
Posted
I met somoene from FET May last year. I fell in love the second I read his message. I showed up in his city the next daya and spent unforgettable 3 days with him. I wasn't in my best emotional and mental clarity but seeing him was like a fresh air. I got a better clarity of my life path. I'm not exactly the person who seeks chemistry, rather logical parameters when it comes to dating. But oddly, among dozens of online dating sites, FET hooked me up with someone who was able to recharged my energy and electricuted my soul to become the person I am today.
Mars-9808
Posted
I once had an unforgettable experience with a couple from Canada. We traveled to many places, participated in many fun activities, and explored each other's quirks
Marty25
Posted

I really like this place...can be myself.  

Posted
I haven’t had a fave story yet but can’t wait
Ja****
Posted
Unfortunately I'm yet to have an experience in this community as of yet
li****
Posted

FET has helped me connect so much since I've been a member here....and in the 6 years I've been here I've met so many beautiful people in real life and people all over the world who I've not met yet!! 

One of my favourite moments if not the best moment ever and that is I met my Sir here!!! We've been together for over 5 years now and he's made me more comfortable in my own skin and showed me things that I never knew I could experience!! I also went to BBB in Birmingham here in 2019 with my Dom and met many others from the site there, it was one giant party and I made some wonderful friends for life. 

Positive changes I would say is that I am a lot more comfortable in my own skin and confident in myself a lot more since being on FET. 

Posted
13 hours ago, lil-monster said:

FET has helped me connect so much since I've been a member here....and in the 6 years I've been here I've met so many beautiful people in real life and people all over the world who I've not met yet!! 

One of my favourite moments if not the best moment ever and that is I met my Sir here!!! We've been together for over 5 years now and he's made me more comfortable in my own skin and showed me things that I never knew I could experience!! I also went to BBB in Birmingham here in 2019 with my Dom and met many others from the site there, it was one giant party and I made some wonderful friends for life. 

Positive changes I would say is that I am a lot more comfortable in my own skin and confident in myself a lot more since being on FET. 

That was a great time when we all met up for the first time 🤩

li****
Posted
2 hours ago, BeardedSi said:

That was a great time when we all met up for the first time 🤩

It really was!!!!! Will always be a great memory 

• 3 weeks later...
Posted

Is helped self-esteem it’s where I met my Dom . I am no longer self-conscious of my body. I am exploring new kinks that I have and I am not embarrassed by it. I’ve made several friends in here. @PixieDust is one of them. She is very kind lady and I look forward to meeting you people.

Posted
Just got here yesterday and still tryna deal with the anxiety of having me actual face in a place designed for people with (for lack of a better phrase) "something to hide." With that said there's definitely been a sense of unease following close behind, after a life of mental programming saying "hide this." Now I'm just tryna push passed that and fully delve into my "weird" lol. Buenos Noches mi amigos de Mi amours 🤝💗
Posted
7 hours ago, ImNewThings said:

Just got here yesterday and still tryna deal with the anxiety of having me actual face in a place designed for people with (for lack of a better phrase) "something to hide." With that said there's definitely been a sense of unease following close behind, after a life of mental programming saying "hide this." Now I'm just tryna push passed that and fully delve into my "weird" lol. Buenos Noches mi amigos de Mi amours 🤝💗

P: Good for you! I think a lot of us have pushed through this in the past wanting to be who we are. More people will understand than you think.
Took me forever to not give a f**k, coming out as bi publicly on something like this too.

Welcome to face club 👍

Posted
Yes, pixie is awesome and to ImNewThings nobody’s probably said this yet, but I’m proud of you for putting yourself out there and trying for a better you. When I was living in Miami, I hoped a lot of people fight their stigma and find themselves.
Posted
I'm trying to experience this , don't wanna hold back no more , trying to walk throat door , I tried to introduce myself, :) I'm always open to advice , new experiences, friendship
cellofello
Posted

Last month I reached out to a 43-year-old switch in my local area (I'm 68). She had a very genuine profile (and it had been up for some weeks) that spoke to me. I am very selective in my messaging. I sent her a message responsive to her profile*, telling her up front that I had two long-distance relationships. She responded very strongly to my profile and my candor. What really grabbed her attention was not anything kinky. It was the fact that I'm a semiprofessional cellist, and she loves classical music! We had a vanilla first date, and hit it off very well. We share a love of good food and wine, and new experiences in general. She's come to a couple of my string quartet rehearsals, stayed over with me the past three weekends with some very hot play, is in communication with both my long-distance partners, and last night with me she saw stars - literally. After dinner, we drove out into the country an hour west of Washington, DC to watch the Perseid meteor shower in a cloudless sky. Later this month, we're going to a vacation rental for a long weekend - but driving two hours back to DC to catch a recorded presentation of Washington National Opera's Turandot at a free annual event called "Opera in the Outfield" at the ballpark. I really feel like I've won the lottery in finding her here.

*Pro tip to all the guys out there still looking for a relationship: the profile is VITAL, both yours and hers. Make sure yours is well filled out, with a first picture that isn't a d**k pic, and text about not just your kinks but also anything in your vanilla life that might connect with someone - that was certainly the key in my story! And before reaching out, read her profile carefully, making sure you fit her criteria, and write a message that shows you have read it. Believe me, doing just those simple things will put you well ahead of the majority of guys messaging her. I know this both from multiple women saying so, and my own experience in getting positive initial responses from women I reached out to (even if we came to decide after chatting that we were not the best fit for each other).

cellofello
Posted
On 7/25/2024 at 6:19 PM, ImNewThings said:

Always remember - anyone who sees you here must be kinky themselves, or else they wouldn't have joined the site in the first place!

Gays fought for acceptance, and (aside from the religious fundamentalists who will never accept any view but their own) society is becoming more accepting of unusual lifestyles in general. There's less need to hide than there was even 20 years ago.

Posted
Wednesday at 03:31 PM, cellofello said:

Last month I reached out to a 43-year-old switch in my local area (I'm 68). She had a very genuine profile (and it had been up for some weeks) that spoke to me. I am very selective in my messaging. I sent her a message responsive to her profile*, telling her up front that I had two long-distance relationships. She responded very strongly to my profile and my candor. What really grabbed her attention was not anything kinky. It was the fact that I'm a semiprofessional cellist, and she loves classical music! We had a vanilla first date, and hit it off very well. We share a love of good food and wine, and new experiences in general. She's come to a couple of my string quartet rehearsals, stayed over with me the past three weekends with some very hot play, is in communication with both my long-distance partners, and last night with me she saw stars - literally. After dinner, we drove out into the country an hour west of Washington, DC to watch the Perseid meteor shower in a cloudless sky. Later this month, we're going to a vacation rental for a long weekend - but driving two hours back to DC to catch a recorded presentation of Washington National Opera's Turandot at a free annual event called "Opera in the Outfield" at the ballpark. I really feel like I've won the lottery in finding her here.

*Pro tip to all the guys out there still looking for a relationship: the profile is VITAL, both yours and hers. Make sure yours is well filled out, with a first picture that isn't a d**k pic, and text about not just your kinks but also anything in your vanilla life that might connect with someone - that was certainly the key in my story! And before reaching out, read her profile carefully, making sure you fit her criteria, and write a message that shows you have read it. Believe me, doing just those simple things will put you well ahead of the majority of guys messaging her. I know this both from multiple women saying so, and my own experience in getting positive initial responses from women I reached out to (even if we came to decide after chatting that we were not the best fit for each other).

Can I ask, what if you've changed parts of your profile more than once? Is it still good to add the things that you suggested for my profile?

cellofello
Posted
27 minutes ago, Phill4567 said:

Can I ask, what if you've changed parts of your profile more than once? Is it still good to add the things that you suggested for my profile?

Absolutely! I've added and changed things in my own profile as things have changed in my life.

True, someone who already looked at your profile and passed on it probably won't come back to see the new info that might change their mind. But there are always new people joining the site. One of them might just have a vanilla interest in common with you in addition to kinky interests, and decide because of that shared interest to respond to you over all the other people who (going by their profile) have no personality other than a list of kinks.

Posted
6 minutes ago, cellofello said:

Absolutely! I've added and changed things in my own profile as things have changed in my life.

True, someone who already looked at your profile and passed on it probably won't come back to see the new info that might change their mind. But there are always new people joining the site. One of them might just have a vanilla interest in common with you in addition to kinky interests, and decide because of that shared interest to respond to you over all the other people who (going by their profile) have no personality other than a list of kinks.

Okay, thank you!

cellofello
Posted
2 hours ago, Phill4567 said:

Okay, thank you!

Just to be clear: this still won't guarantee success. But what I can absolutely guarantee is this: if you show yourself as a three-dimensional person, and treat potential partners as three-dimensional people with their own desires, then whatever your kinks, natural gifts, interests, and skills are, you will have a much better chance of success than anyone with the same attributes who does not behave that way.

Good luck!

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
I connected with a sub via FET, and we discusses a number of things for her to experience. Because of my experiences of the past, I was non-believing of her masochistic nature, but as any good Sir, I had to put it to the test.

Fast forward to a mid-point in play:
I lubricated my hand and started slowly working in two fingers, progressing to a third and finally getting that pinky in. I have a large hand, being a 6’4” 350+ pound BM. She had a gasp, as I eased my thumb in. Working it in her pussy to my wrist, I covered my thumb with my four fingers. I could see her irregular breathing to take my hand. Working it slowly in and out, she started to relax. It wasn’t long after that, I could feel her pussy juices building along my knuckles. This was the point I knew she was ready. Increasing the depth of my pumping slightly, I could see that “juice” seeping over and down my wrist.
With the depth just right, she lets out a slight cry a sub makes when she is caught in the ***/pleasure conundrum. I increase the jabbing motion, as I begin to punch fuck her. As she is starting to sprinkle, I give a firm but passionate series of punches, and she says that pre-climatic “FUCK!” Her pussy begins a rain shower. I pull my wrist and hand, running my fingers between her outer lips, striking her clitoris and inner lips, causing her to have an erupting squirting orgasm, screaming “Yes! Yes! Oh FU-U-UK Yes!

Hmmm! Maybe I should share the spanking orgasm she had, after waking me the next morning…