Non foot-fetish relationship

welshslaveboy

welshslaveboy
Posted

So, fellow foot fetishers...question is, would you ever, ever stick in a relationship with someone where footplay was totally off the menu? Is it a cornerstone of your sex life? Personally, I'd never ever want to be with someone who didnt have an open mind to foot play. But just wondered if folks had different views?

b-****
Posted
I think everyone has a right to their personal choices. However personally i would need someone open to every kink of mine. Unfortunately that includes knife and *** play, which a lot of people aren’t open to. So i’ve stayed single. If you’re okay with it being off the table then go for it , but if not. i promise a lot of people are into it! just gotta find the right person
sm****
Posted
I do not have a foot fetish bit it would not be off the table for me to indulge a foot fetish for someone I cared for where knife and *** play would never be on the table for me
ey****
Posted

all of my partners have been open to foot play to some degree.  So it's difficult to know how I'd respond if I was in a relationship with someone who didn't want their feet touched.   

However, it's not my only/main fetish and some of the others very few partners have been up for, and I think a lot is around a completed picture 

Da****
Posted
Im not sure I would enter a relationship if some degree of my kissing or biting the sole of someone’s cute feet couldn’t happen at all..
welshslaveboy
Posted

So great repiles here folks, personally, I dont think I could ever be in a relationship where foot play wasnt a part of it. All my relationships, have involved some sort of footplay. But just wondered what others thought, so great to get some insight :)