Dream Part 2

Posted
I was still on my knees when you bent over me... You gently caressed my head and right cheek while telling me now it was your turn to play with me and, smirking, you turned your body to your bag.
You took something and turned back to me, pushing my chest to the bed and pointing at the bed... I obeyed as I was only waiting for you to tell me what to do...
I laid on the bed and again, while showing me the tube of lube in your hand, you pointed to my pyjamas trousers... Another order to obey, and I was ready for this one as well...
You started to pour the lube on your hands, ensuring you had enough for what you were going to do...
You started rubbing my dick, stroking it gently while glancing and smirking at me ... You spread the lube all around it, not leaving a single inch without it and stroking it faster and faster... Suddenly you slowed down, moving one hand to my genitals and massaging them... You got them in your hand and squeezing them stronger you looked at me to be sure when to stop...
My eyes were rolling and I was panting already and I realised I could still feel your scent in my nose... When you reached the maximum I could handle, I grabbed the bed sheets with my hands, lifting my head and shoulders and staring at you... You released my balls, satisfied with how much I could take, and, still holding my cock, suddenly, you slapped them...
I bounced back to the bed, grabbing the bed sheet again and moaning... In response you gently grabbed them again and you started to massage them, bending over my dick with your head...
I felt your warm mouth welcoming my dick inside them, your wet tongue stroking it...