Breast Play

sm****
Posted
I was asleep: it was the incredibly deep and restful sleep that often follows multiple orgasms. I did not feel you turn me on my back but began to come to consciousness as you slipped a blindfold over my eyes and then felt you secure my hands above my head. My heart started to beat harder in anticipation of what was to come and I could feel my body tingle and my center start to moisten as I waited to see what you were up to.

As I lay there waiting, I could hear you moving around and my anticipation grew and I stretched as sexual my arousal grew from the suspense. After what seemed like an eternity, I felt a featherlight touch on my breasts as you stroked them with something soft and light: it tickled and I drew in my breath and enjoyed the sensation squirming a little against the cuffs holding my hands. Then the feather disappeared and now as I lay there unable to see, my breasts were longing for what was to come next.

Now you got on the bed beside ma and leaned over and began to massage my right breast, lightly at first and then harder, and you kept on massaging it, making my nipple stand up and beg for attention, but you ignored its hardness and just massaged around in occasionally touching its hardness by accident but not giving it the attention it desired.

After what seemed like an eternity of sensation you turned to my other breast giving it the same attention leaving my poor right nipple standing at attention wondering why it was ignored. The same thing starts to happen on my left breast, by know I an arching my back and juices are starting to drip on the bed and I am starting to beg you for more. Finally you kneel between my legs and lean over my breasts and take both nipples in your e fingers twirling and pinching them hard enough to cause *** and the sensation goes directly from my nipples to my clit sending me into space and over the edge and as you continue the pressure on my nipples I start to cum, begging for more, and writhing hard against my restraints. I am not sure how long I came for or how long I lay there after, but eventually you lifted the blindfold so I could see you face smiling with an evil sexy glint in your eyes. "Good morning"
Li****
Posted
Well if your breasts were producing milk then I’m sure if it was me I’d be sucking on them after playing with them. Very good though.
ne****
Posted
*** is a great sensation when done correctly
Mt****
Posted
I love having my titties played with
Posted
Wow what an absolutely wonderfully amazing way to be woken up