Midnight Delight

Posted
Waking around 3 or 4am naked rock hard curled up to your warm naked body in bed.

Pressing my hips into you and your back side pushing back. My arms wrapped around you, one hand on a nipple and the other caressing your skin from your neck, over your tits then between them, working to the over your belly and pelvis to clit to find your pussy already wet.

You're moaning softly, and I whisper into your ear "Mmmm your body's awake, think a naughty girl should beg..." (as simultaneously I pinch your nipple between my thumb and finger)

Through your harmoneous desires and ***, your lips get out. "Please! sir, yes, please!"

Before hands can reach my stiff cock to guide me inside of your wet pussy, your wrist find rope preset from the night tieing them together... pulling them back towards the headboard... Your realization sets in that I'm in control. I whisper, "I want you too sexy thing, but not yet... naughty girl. I've got you for your pleasure. You'll cum for me won't you?"
"Yes sir, thank you sir" you reply.

At the same time, I'm massaging your pussy with the clit between my fingers running through your vulva and my palm slides over the clit massaging it now as my finger wrap into your pussy finding your G spot to caress. Firmly massaging your G spot and clit together with a come hither motion. My stiff cock wanting you slides over your wet vulva lips teasing your sweet pussy.

"Please sir! I want you inside me"
I reply, "not just yet, you'll cum for me first"
"Yes, sir I could cum now"
I feel you on the verge of orgasm and slow my pace to keep you on the edge. Then I increase the pressure on you nipple and massaging of your pussy and whisper "now! You can"
"Thank you sir"

As you release and gush at the peak of your orgasm and sensitivity... I slide my rock hard dick deep inside you hitting your G spot thrusting to keep your orgasm going and bringing you to another peak....OOo! I whisper, "Good girl! Wasn't the wait worth. Do you want more?"
"Yes, sir always!" You reply
"Good naughty girl!"

I roll you over to your back you hands over your head. Checking in I say "is the rope OK on your hands"
"Yes, thank you sir"

Now on top of you, both hands free gripping both nipples with my fingers and laying on you with my still hard dick against your pelvis. I slide down you, my balls and shaft gliding over your slick pussy though her lips. And the slide back up but now diving deep into you. Milking and twisting your nipples.
"Yes, sir more" please"

Thursting hard in and out of your lushous wet pussy. Leaning into you to glind you clit with my pelvis as I thrust. And sliding my hand up your beautiful tits as my chest now caresses yours.

One hand stops at your neck while the other continues to you lips and side of your face on its way to grip your hair. With a firm grip on your hair and neck I kiss you. Tasting you and our tungs dancing. I whisper "you're a good girl, let's cum together!"
"Yes, please sir please"
I feel you contracting around me on the verge again, and thrust even deeper into it. As you feel me throbbing ready to burst, looking into each other eyes we see it's time... we release together.

I release your hair and wrists I collapse on top of you. "Good girl, you did very well"
"thank you sir....."
Checking in as we relax to a cuddle I ask "Are you good"
"Yes, sir very good, thank you"
Kisses as we cuddle and drift back to sleep 😴
Ka****
Posted
Panties.....dropped 😐
ar****
Posted
Perfect Saturday morning.
St****
Posted
Wowww!!! 🐷👅💦🤤
Posted
On 7/8/2024 at 6:30 PM, StrawberrySweetie said:

Wowww!!! 🐷👅💦🤤

Hey I wasn't able to dm you? Any way u could send me aessage or addy Snapchat at : ryzeful

Posted
2 hours ago, Max-6656 said:

Hey I wasn't able to dm you? Any way u could send me aessage or addy Snapchat at : ryzeful

Hey sexy!;) sure!

Posted
2 hours ago, Max-6656 said:

Messaged you;)