Biting

Be****

Be****
Posted
Yesterday a girl bit my neck Not cute biting

like a dog holding you donwn biting on the tendons

Immediately my entire body fired up, not just the normal experience of heat where the stimulus is

This was a completely new experience for me, and Essentially I need her to come back tonight and do it again

Is this common ?
Th****
Posted

Yes. Biting is a fairly common thing for people to be into on both sides of the equation.

However, it should be something one consents to, so don't just go around biting people and learning after the fact that they're not ok with it.Ā 

Isabellasubgirl
Posted
Yes love when someone bites šŸ«¦ šŸ˜ my neck it's such a turn on
ki****
Posted
Iā€™m a biter. Not a fan of a propper bite on me but itā€™s so natural for me to bite down on someoneā€™s neck. Leaving a mark of my teethā€™s indentations šŸ˜
dj****
Posted
Yes! I love to biteā€¦ not just on the neck, anywhere she likes!
Co****
Posted
Ahh yeah sounds like a biter. I had a switch partner who would suck the soul out of me and then randomly chomp down on my legs and arms. Pleasure/***.

Also yeah, I know what you mean about getting fired up. If she bit me hard enough I would snap out of my sub role and channel the anger/shock into sadism to get my revenge.

Ro****
Posted
Sex turns us into ***s. And one of our primary instincts is the bite. I do it naturally. Love it so much. Liking and tasting as well.
Od****
Posted
I had an ex that liked to bite really hard, she change her tune when she bit my cock and landed on the other side of the bedroom. I'm not bragging about hitting a woman but there's a differce between getting caught up in the passion of the moment and being a sadistic *** when already been told that someone is not into ***
Am****
Posted
I need biting really communicated to be I donā€™t mind kissing on my neck and hickeys. But like any amount of *** or surprise I really dislike. I had a girl last year do it to me in a one night stand with a super spicy chick and I got mad. I instantly got made and yelled at her, I could telll right away she love it. She was surprised but like it and I was just annoyed. It wasnā€™t communicated to me at all and it kind of started me I think that why I had the reaction I did.
Posted
I too naturally like biting but few enjoy it
Od****
Posted
1 hour ago, softdommami said:
I too naturally like biting but few enjoy it

As I've said its OK in the heat of the moment I like bitting as well but when someone has said they like bitting to inflict *** and they've been told not to its a whole different ball game