Buttercup's Dungeon Premier Part 2 (fiction)

Di****
Posted

As Sir and Buttercup stood at the doorway waiting in line to check in and pay the fees, they could see the dancing laser lights to the right hitting the sensual dancers who rhythmically gyrated against each other as if a piece of sexual seduction was in play. Buttercup's eyes shifted from one couple to another tweaking in her core as if drawn to the dance orgy on the floor then bites her lips. What was not to want out on the floor as she saw a Dom in a high-end tailored suit sucking on his submissive's titties while holding her chain. 

"Thank you, where shall I find them?" Buttercup could hear Sir ask the cashier. 

Sir notices Buttercup's biting lip, "Someone is thirsty." Buttercup doesn't hear him. "Come on, let's get a drink to quinch that nerve of yours and thirst." As he leads his precious cumslut to the bar across from the dance floor, and grabs the bartender's attention with a single motion, "Two white wines please." As he is paying the bartender, he notices Buttercup tugging at her nipple clap and smiles, "My pussy must be wet as hell down there, someone is craving a taste of excitement, " he smiles and grabs her hand off her breast, "You didn't ask permission."

Buttercup snaps out of her trance. "Sorry, Sir. What did you say?" Then realizes she was being looked at by a man sitting on a throne. "Is that them, the owners, Sir?" as she realized Sir's hand was planted on her protruding breast and her hand was on the nipple clap. "Ohh, I'm so sorry, Sir. I didn't mean to not ask permission."

"Regardless, a punishment will be in order as you broke a rule in here I established. Do you understand me Buttercup?"

"Yes, Sir. I must ask permission," as Buttercup releases her hand of her nipple. 

"Here's your wine my love, " as Sir hands the glass to her. "Only one tonight, we must be aware of our surroundings at all times. Let's go meet them. You are slumping, posture and look down, you represent me, remember?" As he leads her to stage with the throne and a husky man sitting in a silver suit as he holds the chain of his sub's collar who is sitting on her knees upright looking straight ahead at the dance floor. As they approach, the music changes and the crowd roars in delight at the sound of Tainted Love playing, which alerts both of them that something magical was happening and they stop to look. Two cages are lowered from the ceiling with naked dancers portraying an angel and a devil who are ***ed by lust. Wow, just wow, Buttercup thought. "I can see you do that," Sir winks at Buttercup as she giggles. "Let's not keep them waiting," as he takes the lead and approaches the owners.

"Well, you finally made it here, Sir and his cumslut who looks smashing tonight. Like the nipple clamp touch. See mine has them too," as he tugs on his sub's nipple chain and plays with it. "You've had a tour of this place earlier this week. Are you comfortable? Have a seat next to me Sir," pats the chair next to him as Sir sits down with Buttercup at his feet. "You know what rooms I suggested at the beginning for new club members, so feel free to observe or explore together. You said she was a voyeur and exhibitionist, so being watched shouldn't be a problem. 

"Thank you kindly, Sir, for your hospitality this week. My cumslut is drawn to the dance floor too, so we might have to go dancing. If you don't mind, we'd like to explore as we are excited as I don't want to be here the first time for too long. Just wetting the whistle, so to speak."

"Oh I know what you mean. Go have fun and I mean fuuuuun," the man in the throne hints. "We will catch up later and let us know if there is a problem or anything we can do for you," and with that he pats Sir on the back as Sir and Buttercup gets up to head toward the back of the dungeon. 

From a bright loud room to a darker hallway with stones and sconces on the walls lit, they went through the hallway to get to the big wooden door with iron hinges. "Sir, I didn't get to say anything to her."

"You aren't allowed when the dungeon is open unless you ask me permission. Have you already forgotten the etiquette? Drink you wine, we are almost there."

"Yes, Sir. I will do a lot better."

"You are a good girl, Buttercup. Glad you keep progressing," Sir replies as he starts to open the door and Buttercup tips back the last drip of wine in her glass.

To be continued........