Passing out during orgasm (non intentionally)

Be****

Posted
About 10 years ago I slept with the nicest girl
She was very cute, kind and caring, by far the gentlest person I've been close with

We had met a year or two earlier but didn't sleep together then. When we did, something completely strange happened

It Felt SO Good, Ive had more partners than I care to write down, but only with this girl when we connected, the penetration made my head spin, it was unlike anyone else I had ever felt, it took me a second to snap out of it then, and the entire time we spend together was very intense, physical-feeling-wise

We had sex in the shower later, where I was behind her and she had one leg up on the edge of the tub and leaning against the wall, stand up doggy if you will

And when I was close to orgasming I started to feel my vision shrink, we continued and I felt getting hotter and hotter around my heart and when I orgasmed collapsed,

I didnt phase out of consciousness completely but very very close, share was of course worried but I kind of brushed it off as, don't worry about it and that was the end of it

Later in conversation she asked very timidly

(we didn't speak the same language, so this was in broken English)

"The sex, with you and me, why does it feel so good?"

So I know it wasn't just me

Does anyone have similar experience or know what could have happened?
Posted
Suppose to happen when in Subspace.
Like in Trance she passes out regularly being spanked and getting fucked!
šŸ„°ā˜ļø
Posted
I had a very dear friend (F) who got numb in her hands and feet, and sometimes fainted. Vasovagal syncope (the most common type of fainting) occurs when the vagus nerve, which regulates heart rate and *** vessel constriction, temporarily loses normal regulation due to overstimulation. As a result, the *** vessels widen, *** pressure drops, and the person faints.
Posted
I wanna make someone faint now
Posted
1 hour ago, icyprincis said:
I wanna make someone faint now

You can try with me baby

Posted
Wait, do people intentionally pass-out during orgasms?
Posted
She may have taken your breath away. šŸ˜‰
When you're in the heat of the moment, you may not focus much on breathwork. If you tense up and not breathe properly, you may feel lightheaded & end up passing out. I guess you were SO in the zone, that the shallow oxygen along with your *** probably flowing to your other head was too much.
Posted
Have a look at vasovagal syncope
Posted
Iā€™ve only heard of women who have it but apparently it happens in equal numbers with menā€¦ have a look at it
Posted
Apparently tensing the muscles in the hands, arms and feet can prevent passing out from vasovagal syncope
Posted
It is the same fainting reaction as people have when they see *** for the first time
Posted
7 minutes ago, SensualLover265 said:
It is the same fainting reaction as people have when they see *** for the first time

I think it has the same effect but a slightly different thing - when someone faints at the sight of *** I think thatā€™s more of an adrenaline rush causing *** to pool lower in the body whereas syncope is more of the effect of nerve stimulationā€¦.. Iā€™m not a doctor, just my understanding so may be wrong

Posted
The emotional stimulation of a profound connection if obstructed, maybe due to your reaction to the newness of the experience, along with intense physical stimulation could cause you to build into a state where your nervous system gets overwhelmed and your body reacted in turn attempting to release the tension/obstruction.