Beers and Blowjobs. (Part two).

Posted
It had been a couple days since I had sucked Matt's cock. I wanted more. I couldn't stop thinking about the taste of him. But I didn't know how to ask him. I was embarrassed that I had completely submitted to him, a feeling I hadn't anticipated. Matt seemed pretty normal but we still hadn't talked about that night. By Thursday night I was going crazy. I needed to talk about it. I was working late at the cafe and didn't get home until after 9pm.

I opened the door. Matt was on the couch playing the Gamecube and drinking a beer. I sat on the opposite end of the couch after grabbing a beer from the fridge. I watched him play, stealing glances at him. He was wearing his brown corduroy pants and a navy colored t-shirt. I grabbed another beer and asked "Hey Matt do you want another beer?". "Yeah" he answered. I handed him the beer and this time sat next to him. He turned to me, smiled and tapped my leg with his a few times. He took a breath and said "What's up Seth?".

"Nothing... just thinking about the other night" I answered. "Yeah that was wild...huh? That Absinthe really made me crazy" he responded. My heart sank a bit.
"So do you remember everything that happened?" I asked him.
"Yeah I remember.....Why?" he responded with some trepidation.
"I was just wondering if you regret what happened?"
Matt looked at me and smiled, making my heart melt. "I don't regret it....I've actually thought about it a few times since that night" he smiled again.
My eyes lit up and I could barely contain my excitement. Matt noticed and gave me a smirk. "Do you regret it?" he asked, even though he already knew the answer.
I told him I loved every minute of it, in case there was any confusion.

"Yeah, I remember you really liked the belt move....you made me promise to do it again."
I blushed "Yeah that was really fucking hot."
"Yeah...it was" he agreed.
"I was serious about the other thing I said" I responded.
"What other thing?" he bemused.
"Umm.....about blowing you whenever you wanted." I said it in a whisper and avoided making eye contact. He looked at me and said "So if I told you to blow me right now you would do it?" I nodded in agreement. He gave me a beguiling look and I knew exactly what to do.

I slid down the couch to my knees. He opened his legs to make room for me. I pressed my lips against the soft ridges of the corduroy fabric d***d over his bulge. I looked up at him in adoration. "My mouth is yours whenever you want it Matt" I whispered. He put his hands on the sides of my face. His right thumb caressed my lips. I darted my tongue out licking his finger and put it in my mouth. He pressed my head gently on to his growing cock. I sucked it through the fabric drenching it in my saliva. Matt kept his hand against my head keeping my mouth on his dick. He unbuttoned his pants with the other hand and pulled his zipper down. His cock was already sticking out of his underwear. I took it into my mouth as deep as I could. He pressed his thighs against my face, hugging my head with his legs and kept his hand on the back of my head. I slid my hands under his thighs and around his hips as he moaned "Fuck Seth....that feels so fucking good."

After a few minutes of sucking him. I asked him if I could pull his pants further down. "Yeah....Seth have at it" he moaned. I released him from his clothes and immediately started licking and sucking his balls while he stroked his cock. I sucked the base of it and kissed his inner thighs. My attention went right back to his beautiful dick. I kissed it, I licked it, I made love to it. That is what it felt like for me. I made love to it with all the eagerness and desire I could muster. And he moaned, and he massaged my head, and rubbed my throat and said my name in whispers. I was his.

After a few minutes his cock began to pulse and his balls tightened in my hands. Matt held me in his grip as he came in my mouth. The squirts of warm cum hit the back of my throat and then down my esophagus. I didn't want to stop sucking him and I don't think he wanted me to either. He held me there and I was more than willing to continue worshiping him all night.

His body relaxed, and his cock softened. But I stayed between his legs. I lay my head on his thigh, periodically kissing his cock, his belly and his thighs. After a few minutes his cock started coming alive again. I looked up to him. He held my face again and asked "Do you want me to cum again?". "Fuck yes" I said "I could blow you all night Matt." He smirked and said "Open your mouth".

I did it immediately. This time he stood up and started fucking my face. I held on to him squeezing his butt with my left hand. I let my right hand travel down to my crotch and started rubbing my cock head. I was so turned on. I undid my zipper and started stroking and sucking at the same time. "Lick my nuts" he said. I gathered his balls into my mouth and let their weight settle on my wet tongue. I flicked the base of his balls with it as he stroked his cock. Matt was close to climaxing again. His balls were tightening in my mouth. "I want to see my cum shoot down your throat" he whispered huskily. I opened my mouth wide and stuck my tongue out. He rested the head of his dick on my tongue right before he started cumming. It oozed out slowly this time like a leaky faucet. It dripped all over my hot mouth and lips. I swallowed, licked my lips and started sucking the head to milk his cock dry. He grunted and moaned as he thrust into my mouth. After a few moments he had begun to relax. I looked up to him as I kissed his cock. Matt rubbed my cheek and said "There is some cum on your face". He wiped it with his finger and pressed it to my lips. I licked his finger clean. "Did you cum?" he asked. Yes I said. He smirked again and held my face in his hands. We stood there for a moment. My head cradled in his hands as I kissed and caressed his cock and balls.

After that second night we got into a routine. I started blowing Matt almost every day. Some days I sucked his cock multiple times. I couldn't get enough of him. And he loved having a cocksucker ready to drain him whenever he was horny. Just hearing the door open and the sound of his footsteps started to make me hard. Knowing he was home and would soon want me to service him was such a turn on. It was the best part of my day and I looked forward to it all day. I was officially obsessed.
Posted
On a related note: Iā€™m looking for a roommate šŸ„µ