1 The Walk

Posted
"Sweetness, stop here for a bit”, Sire’s voice said softly as they took a leisurely walk through the park.
her hand in Sire’s felt a gentle squeeze. Sire had her full and complete attention. she stopped in her tracks as instructed. In that moment, Sire had her complete obedience.
A moment ago, they'd simply been, to anyone watching, a happy couple enjoying a delightful walk together on a beautiful day. But now, as he often delighted in doing, he wanted to give her a little reminder of his control over her.
"Back up against the fence, my sweet girl", Sire instructed. His hands on her waist signaled that he wanted her to put herself on display for him.
Sire smiled and let out a soft growl of satisfaction at her unquestioning compliance.
"Mmm, very good. Now, stretch her arms up and out to the side against the fence and don't move beyond that."
Although the two of them could sense the erotic electricity in the air, to any nearby onlooker, it appeared as nothing more than a romantic moment unfolding between a happy couple. As much as he enjoyed the rush of excitement he felt when he effortlessly sent his slave girl spiraling into a flustered, submissive headspace, he was not a fan of obvious displays of this side of their relationship in public. Not if it drew attention to them or perhaps made others around them uncomfortable.
Still, her Sire was a decisive man. He wanted nothing more than to offer a little reminder to his pleasure slave that he totally owned her. A highly experienced Master, he was more than capable of finding a way to do so, even while strolling through a park.
Stepping slightly closer, he gently laid his hand on her neck. As if the position he'd placed her in didn't already have her mind reeling. Next, he planted a seed in her already whirring mind as he spread her legs open with his foot.
"Look at her... all spread out for me."
Sire smirked at the audible sound of arousal that his words provoked in her.
"Mmm, you're thinking about it, aren't you baby girl?," he teased. "Imagining what it would be like... the feel of the rope winding round your arms... your legs... wrists... your body being bound for me to do as I please."
"Oh, Sire..." she responded! Already she felt feverish and flustered, her heart raced, her arousal throbbing at his words.
"That’s my slutty slave?"
"That’s it my property... that feeling of being restrained and ***... that sense of excitement when I'm about to have my way, and there's absolutely nothing she can do about it."
"Yes, Sire," she panted softly, her body subtly trembling as she became more and more lightheaded by the moment.
Nearly touching his lips to hers, he whispered, "That pussy of mine is getting desirous for me, isn't it, my needy girl?... it wants my touch, doesn't it?... it wants to be teased..."
"Yesss, Ssiirree...," she confessed.
"Imagine it," Sire encouraged her. "How strong and warm my hand feels wrapped around that pussy of mine”. her mind imagined and her pussy thrust forward hoping to find her Sire’s other hand awaiting it. It found emptiness instead.
Both their eyes were now filled with lust. Sire’s submissive slutty slave whimpered. Sire took a step forward and pressed his thigh between her legs, making her want to grind against him.
“Do not grind, my whore”. she stopped. Embarrassed. Humiliated. Weak.
"How badly does she want her Sire right now?" he whispered wickedly.
With her mind reeling, she whimpered, "My Sire, Sire you're killing me... your girl wants you so bad... please??"
A triumphant smirk crossed his face as he growled, "Mmm, I know she does... and the moment we get back, Sire wants her to show me just how much while on her knees where she belong. Will my property do that for her Sire?"
Panting and barely able to speak, she nodded and mustered the words, "Yes... she would love that, Sire... thank you Sire... Your slut would even do that right now if you let her Sire"
Finally, his lips touched hers, kissing her gently. With a sweet smile, Sire firmly spoke, "Thats my good girl. Now that we've got her in the right slave space of absolute obedience and excitement, just the way I like her... let's finish our walk, shall we!"
adrenalina75
Posted
🥵🫨🫠