Financial Domination or Scam/Fraud?

Feric

Posted

Well, as a prospective sub who seeks a Dominant woman I have been scammed.

I responded to adds on ***.( Can I say the name of the site?) My prospective Mistress and I messaged back and forth over several weeks. I paid for  a sub kit and later for a sex swing. The week I paid the second half of the purchase price for the sex swing, Mistress went on a business trip to Europe. About two weeks later she claimed she ran into trouble with Belgian customs and needed *** to help her with then. Later she claimed she was running out of funds and asked me for several hundred dollars. This occurred over several months. Mistress continues to ask me for help: For customs, for airline tickets, for accommodations.

I am sure I have been taken. Her requests make no sense. She has continued to stay in touch with me. This isn’t tribute. She never puts her requests for financial help in those terms. I don’t think it’s Findom, either.

it sur feels like a scam and fraud. Any thoughts? 
Thank you!

Feric

Posted
ALL financial domination is a SCAM!!!
Posted
I mean it just seems like you're a sucker.
Posted
Financial Domination has NO place in BDSM. I have been a Dom for 43 years and have never needed a kit, a toy, a tribute, or one single cent to be spent by my sub they didn’t really want to spend and could easily afford and those insta were negotiated where I paid part. One should choose a partner because of mutual attraction not financial gain!
Posted
BTW FinDom is not allowed on this site. Report it!
Posted
I am so sorry this happened to you. You need to cut off communication with her immediately.
She is definitely a scammer and this is not normal behavior for a true femdom.
Posted

This is what happens when people don't educate themselves before seeking dynamics.

Financial Domination *is* a legitimate kink but it's not something people should go into lightly, without knowledge on their side or without rigorous vetting, negotiations and boundaries in place. There has been a surge or people taking advantage of the ignorance of others but if you take time to learn things they're fairly easy to spot. 

Posted
Sad to say you have been scammed, i bet you have never met in person only on skype, or through messages.
If you havent done it yet cut contact and report them to the police. Also report them on whichever site you met them on as most dont allow FinDoms.
Posted
The term for this person is con-artist. You already lost that ***, just take it like the *** you spent is now what it costed to get that person out of your life and never look back my friend.
Posted
Yea. Never pay before you meet
Posted
Don’t ever send *** to someone you havnt met in real life. You’re probably not even talking to a women
sillysub
Posted

Sounds like a relationship scam. Stop sending her ***. Stop talking to her. 

Posted
29 minutes ago, vancouver887425 said:
Send me *** !

^^ This guy fucks

Posted
Yes I do man.. you probably do too
Posted
Why as a matter of fact I do. Quite an astute observation; You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.
Posted
Ahh thank you for the kind words g. Running with the same vibes. Walking each other home one brat, slut or hoe at a time
Posted
For most, this would be a high five moment. For us, we call that an Eiffel Tower.
Posted
Hahahah Amen man. This is true. We would make a good team
Posted
Ha! Damn right brother, we certainly would.
Posted
And also to the guy who have this women all this ***. G just come out with us and will help you turn your want of a Dominatrix into integrating your shadow.. and finding your Dom or confidence ! .. fuck ya CNJFUN. Let's connect on the DMs I'll give you my insta
Posted
Feric.. don't spend any more *** on this women..... Stahhhhp ...
Posted
3 minutes ago, vancouver887425 said:
Feric.. don't spend any more *** on this women..... Stahhhhp ...

Well, you know what they say “It ain’t trickin’ if you got it” and he didn’t mention anything about going broke so

Posted
That's true.. I guess I'm just saying feric. You come to Portland and save your *** from that girl. I'll take you to the most fire sex clubs with hot tubs and roof top spots .. hella hot babes