Financial Domination or Scam/Fraud?

Feric

Posted
This site is full of doms who ask for *** before even meeting u or even answering vetting questions this are always fake I have run across a lot of subs that after answering a few vetting questions ask for *** to help pay there bills or say they need to get spoiled before meeting in public just tell them no u don’t give out *** before meeting in a public place if they get offended usually means it’s a scam I even sometimes get a gps screenshot of them supposedly at the meeting site but they can’t come inside till I send them *** which is also a scam there is vpns and apps they use to make it look like they are at the meeting space also a scam
Posted
2 hours ago, Real5819 said:

Well I never thought of it that way but am trying to get away from 1 of my Masters! I have a Master who says that subs are always supposed to help there Master out! I loaned his $600.00 and I Now refused to give him anymore and Now he wants 1 of my guns that’s worth $2,000.00 and I keep making excuses to see him cause the gun is Not mine to give! It’s part of my inheritance but it’s my Brother’s who is a Retired Cop! How do I get out of this???? Now, after reading all this I figured he was a user but now am thinking he’s just a Scammer!

Simple, you break up with him. Or just say no. You're allowed to have whatever limits and boundaries you want to have. 

Posted
Catfish use pictures they steal off the Internet, do a reverse image search and see where their image pops up. If its a genuine photo thats not been shared online it wont show up.
Posted
On 7/15/2024 at 2:27 AM, Real5819 said:

Well I never thought of it that way but am trying to get away from 1 of my Masters! I have a Master who says that subs are always supposed to help there Master out! I loaned his $600.00 and I Now refused to give him anymore and Now he wants 1 of my guns that’s worth $2,000.00 and I keep making excuses to see him cause the gun is Not mine to give! It’s part of my inheritance but it’s my Brother’s who is a Retired Cop! How do I get out of this???? Now, after reading all this I figured he was a user but now am thinking he’s just a Scammer!

He's both talk to your brother about it as he's committed crimes that your brother might be able to help you get help for. But 100% need to just drop the supposed master

Posted
My Brother can’t Know about this part of my life!
Posted
2 hours ago, Real5819 said:

My Brother can’t Know about this part of my life!

Fair enough but you might consider talking to police about it if you feel safe to as they might be willing to help catch the person since I doubt this was a one off.

Regardless for your own well-being please get yourself away from said person and I hope that you learn from this horrible experience that you deserve better treatment 

Posted
Thank You Very Much!!!
Posted
I kinda feel this as tho I do give *** to people I don’t kno. I work for *** but I never really grow up financially? Idk I’ve spent most my life in jail I don’t trust banks (capital one has me band closed my account n sent my *** back lol) but I can’t get a credit card or secure loan. I hate spending *** and never want to b broke again. I don’t know how to go buy things for myself I’d rather give my partner *** to get me things I need. It’s difficult to find some1 you trust with your ***. But utimitaly it’s your *** and life as long as you can afford whatever do whatever makes u happy but I’d say just make sure you don’t let anything fuck up your way of living or financial status. Kno if you want an online thing or a face to face thing. As I’m only willing to do real life interactions I want to meet a person. But if I did the online thing. Thing video chat to verify anything. Every1 has a smart phone especially if they traveling. If you spending *** a cheap plan n video phone isn’t much. If I’m sending you *** then I’d feel like you’re obligated to answer a video call during certain time periods. Make a list of demands n wants. And make sure there all being ment or move on to the next
  • 1 month later...
Posted
this is not how it should work! ppl like this give us goddesses a bad reputation. financial domination is so much more than just sending ***, you definitely were scammed.