Pet Play Masks

Ab****

Posted
What would you recommend for a beginner looking for a pet play dog mask? I'm seeing a lot of the same styles as I look around but is there a specific site or type of material you'd recommend?
FETMOD-TF
Posted

Please feel free to make recommendations but no external links thanks. 

BalaclavaMaster69
Posted (edited)

I

Edited by BalaclavaMaster69
MASTERKONRAD
Posted
Yes, pu leather on Allie Express
Posted
Just do a quick search
Posted

It's going to depend on your budget and what you want. You can do a general internet search, or try Etsy. There are a lot of makers who put their stuff up there. You can also join Fetlife if you're not there already and do a search for various pet play tags and see if you can find makers there. I've yet to try searching for makers and vendors there. Most, so far I've just stumbled across or have heard mention or seen them tagged. There's all sorts of variations from inexpensive kind of generic ones on Amazon to really nice hand made leather ones and such. 

Posted
I'm mostly looking for advice on what materials to look for, design is personal preference but comfort is universal lol
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

Did you find any good materials for the mask? Try searching on "Simon-O" and see if they have anything you're curious about. Etsy is worth a look.

Posted
14 minutes ago, latexbound said:

Did you find any good materials for the mask? Try searching on "Simon-O" and see if they have anything you're curious about. Etsy is worth a look.

I'm finding custom leather is probably going to be it when I decide on a design

Posted

Custom designs can definitely cost more , but it is so worth it !!! Well, best of luck on your search.