Sex and Swinger Clubs

Posted (edited)

Hello Fellow Fetish lovers

I am very new to all of this and was wondering if anyone could feed back and help me on my journey, I'm a 33 year old man, overweight and not a huge cock.

My question is, when going to clubs is there anyone in my situation or ha seen people in that situation, as I would prefer not to turn uo to one of these places and feel really out of place?

Thanks!

Andy 

Edited by Deleted Member
adrenalina75
Posted
1 hour ago, Honeybee-3663 said:
From my experiences, clubs, specifically sex clubs, are one of the most accepting places I've been to.

Agreed. I’m fat. And I feel comfortable at swinger clubs.

Posted
This LS is a judgement free zone. Anyone that tells you different is wrong. Be your genuine self and you should have no worries. Go get your kink on
Posted
No judgement just fucking and fun
Posted
We're a bigger couple in OK, and haven't had issues. There's all kinds of people that go to the clubs. The first time we went, there was a bigger girl walking around in just a harness. I wasn't particularly interested in her body, but her confidence was hot. Made us feel real comfortable for our first time going to a sex club.
Posted
My wife feels most comfortable and confident at these clubs, tits out and in undies only. When she is normally uncomfortable in a bathing suit. I love it.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve seen a lot of overweight guys with small cocks. Plenty of skinny guys with small packages too. Just have fun. Parties and clubs have been some of the most welcoming experiences I’ve experienced.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I find the kink community far less judgemental about body size and shape than our vanilla counterparts.
I just wish the kink clothing manufacturer's would get with the programme too. Calling a UK size 12 a large is just stupid. I'm a 14 bottom and 16 top (it's the tits) and choices are limited, I'm a fairly average size so I wish things would improve.
Rant over....

You will be fine. X
  • 3 weeks later...