Men and pantyhose

Posted
Do you find it weird that men like wearing pantyhose?. Have you seen it before? How many men out there can openly admit they like wearing pantyhose?
Posted (edited)

It's actually relatively common 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
Not pantyhose, or what we in the UK call tights, but I do like to wear stockings/hold ups (thigh highs) along with wearing knickers.
It's not in the slightest bit weird to me and is just another side of my sexuality.
As Thalia suggests it's relatively common.
MrMelliw
Posted
I like to wear pantyhose/tights, but unfortunately hardly wearing them, love the touch of it on the skin, but it gets me turned on, so not very useful out in public if you get what I mean.
But I love it when I see women in pantyhose/tights/stockings and yes it is an extreme plus during sex. The look and touch of her wearing it.
It is my biggest fetish/kink. But something I have had no luck with for a long time (if I can say it like that)

Maybe one day I will write my stories/experiences/fantasies and post them here.
Posted
It’s not weird to me at all. I use them non sexual reasons like winter outdoor related stuff as well as with kinky sexual female partners. I have always been attracted to women in them. Probably one of my biggest desires. They feel good to touch and to destroy getting to the one thing that never loses ever. Mmm don’t wear panties under them ladies!!!
Posted
I wore pantie hoses in the Military in Cold weather they helped keep your legs warm and the cold air would keep away from your legs.
Posted
I think that is more popular than we realize. Half of my B.A.S.S. club wears them under our pants to fish during the cold month tournaments.
Posted
They are great at breaking the wind off your legs.. we wore them while training in Siberia and it was the coldest I had ever been..
Starving
Posted

I remember when I was a young boy just learning how to masturbate I would put my moms on. I loved the feel of the silk and it really turned me on! I was probably around 10. I haven’t worn any since that time ! 

• 5 weeks later...
Whore4u-1011
Posted

I had an experience once were a guy had tights on and I rip the ass on them, put him face down and devoured it. 

Was actually super spontaneous but extremely hot

Posted
I’m a straight man and I like wearing pantyhose. I think we should normalise men wearing all kinds of sexy clothing.