Fellatio/Oral Pleasure

Oh****

Posted
When was the last time you had a great/terrible experience giving or getting oral pleasure? What was it like? What would you have changed about that moment?
Posted
Years. Guys dont have patience or skills anymore so it doesnt happen.
TimtheMerciless
Posted

Best experience - just doing it forever with a lady I had a lot of enthusiasm for. After didn't come for a very long time , we were new partners 

Common sense prevailed and I had to stop eventually. Food, sleep and work have to happen sometimes.

TimtheMerciless
Posted

Best experience - just doing it forever with a lady I had a lot of enthusiasm for. She didn't come for a very long time , we were new partners. But I don't think either of us cared. 

Part of us are still there in that moment, in a parallel, sexy universe.

Common sense prevailed and I had to stop eventually. Food, sleep and work have to happen sometimes.

lesdevon
Posted
6 hours ago, Nonnahs said:

Us older guys still love doing this going down there in an age

Posted
12 hours ago, Nonnahs said:

Just gotta find you someone who enjoys giving and maybe has an oral fixation. Gum chewer, zyn, bites nails may be indicators but I’m no scientist. I just like to do it

Posted
I get great head all the time! Head while on the phone with friends, head while playing video games sometimes she lays on her back on the bed and pin her to the bed while i f×+k her throat, sometimes she lays with her head hanging off the bed and I grab it a pull it up to the base so my balls cover her nose and my c#$k I'd filling her neck up. It is absolutely wonderful!! Sometimes I grab 2 toys and eat her while I play with both holes or I just have her lay sideways and I use her thigh as a pillow and just eat for a while. Sometimes when I'm feeling crazy I will pun her down and eat and play until she begs me to stop and then when it's all sore and throbbing we start to have intercorse. We both give amazing head bc our heart is in it!! Haha
Posted
My first long term sub showed me that blow jobs could be bad. Up to that point I’d had amazing head and really good enjoyable head. Then in a movie theater parking lot I had her service me and she did something with her mouth or teeth that I call an Ice cream headache for my cock. It was like nails on a chalkboard running up my spine and digging around in my brain. I told her politely not to do it again. Then she asked what? We went back and forth on what it was, then she went back to her service. There was enjoyable service for a while and then she did it again. Frustrated I said don’t do that again. She asked what and we repeated finally she went back and when it happened again I pulled her up and off by her hair and said don’t fucking do that again. I pushed her back and zipped up my pants. She was so mad, but miraculously the thing she did was never repeated, and with some effort she became proficient. I won’t say she was ever amazing but she had other talents.
Posted
Met a 'Dom' ... told him I was into face fucking... we finally hooked up. Play ensued... face fucking happened and it was very rough. My lips got busted open, ***, *** blisters on my tongue. I sent him pics of it the next day and he said "oops". 😳 Not sorry, not 'good girl'... "oops" WTF? Before we hooked up, he was sending me all this stuff about aftercare, and how if I feel bad it's his failure, not mine... and then I get "OOPS"??
Posted
10 minutes ago, Criket_Darling said:
Met a 'Dom' ... told him I was into face fucking... we finally hooked up. Play ensued... face fucking happened and it was very rough. My lips got busted open, ***, *** blisters on my tongue. I sent him pics of it the next day and he said "oops". 😳 Not sorry, not 'good girl'... "oops" WTF? Before we hooked up, he was sending me all this stuff about aftercare, and how if I feel bad it's his failure, not mine... and then I get "OOPS"??

Not my mess to clean up, but let me say, good girl on his behalf. Subs into the darker sides of service deserve to be treasured. They aren’t in infinite supply.

Posted
7 minutes ago, mythicalman said:

Not my mess to clean up, but let me say, good girl on his behalf. Subs into the darker sides of service deserve to be treasured. They aren’t in infinite supply.

Thank you. Finding a dominant that will take me at my level isn't easy, either.

Posted
3 hours ago, Criket_Darling said:

I’m so sorry 😢 terrible.

Posted
On 7/18/2024 at 1:09 PM, big_kenny said:

We both give amazing head bc our heart is in it!!

This is the key factor, both partners have to actually give a shit. Not just care on the giving end but both together need to care enough in order to work together. 

I've been on the receiving end from men who "loved giving oral pleasure" who were some of the worst I've had because they didn't actually care about figuring out what worked for me as an individual.

Both partners need to do their part to make things work. 

With any of the more extreme and risky aspects of kink and bdsm the top has to be skilled enough and worthy of being allowed to do the more depraved things to their partner. It's pretty amazing what can happen when you can prove to someone that you might hurt them but you won't actually harm them. 

Posted
9 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

This is the key factor, both partners have to actually give a shit. Not just care on the giving end but both together need to care enough in order to work together. 

I've been on the receiving end from men who "loved giving oral pleasure" who were some of the worst I've had because they didn't actually care about figuring out what worked for me as an individual.

With any of the more extreme and risky aspects of kink and bdsm the top has to be skilled enough and worthy of being allowed to do the more depraved things to their partner. It's pretty amazing what can happen when you can prove to someone that you might hurt them but you won't actually harm them. 

Well said!! ❤️👅💦

Posted
5 hours ago, Criket_Darling said:

You nailed it when you said ‘Dom’ because he surely was an imposter. I’m sorry this happened to you, we all deserve better❤️. To top it off he knew about aftercare and enough of the basics I’m sure to convince you that he was genuine, what a douche.

Posted
I personally love giving head! You can’t beat the reaction when you truly blow their mind 😈 I prefer to have them sitting in a club chair or recliner so they’re comfortable and can watch but laying in the bed face up head hanging off is an easy way to deep throat. It’s always a little different rhythm and I try to keep it new so it’s always pretty great so I wouldn’t change anything other than maybe more teasing or just a slower build up 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I always end up with hands in my hair pulling me down lol
Posted (edited)
37 minutes ago, gypsygirl1219 said:

I personally love giving head! You can’t beat the reaction when you truly blow their mind 😈 I prefer to have them sitting in a club chair or recliner so they’re comfortable and can watch but laying in the bed face up head hanging off is an easy way to deep throat. It’s always a little different rhythm and I try to keep it new so it’s always pretty great so I wouldn’t change anything other than maybe more teasing or just a slower build up 🤷🏻‍♀️ but I always end up with hands in my hair pulling me down lol

I love it too, but from a slightly different perspective. As a Dom and more than a little bit of a sadist it's an awful lot of fun to combine ecstasy and *** 😈

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
6 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

I love it too, but from a slightly different perspective. As a Dom and more than a little bit of a sadist it's an awful lot of fun to combine ecstasy and *** 😈

Ohhhhhhhh 🔥 🔥🔥 now this I would love to try. I’ve switched before and enjoyed it but don’t have much experience. Although I must admit that watching a Dom ruin her male subs orgasm and seeing that sad little flow of cum oooze out has stuck in my head for years😈 I know, not what you referred to but damn hot stuff… all of it🔥

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, gypsygirl1219 said:

Ohhhhhhhh 🔥 🔥🔥 now this I would love to try. I’ve switched before and enjoyed it but don’t have much experience. Although I must admit that watching a Dom ruin her male subs orgasm and seeing that sad little flow of cum oooze out has stuck in my head for years😈 I know, not what you referred to but damn hot stuff… all of it🔥

Being mean like that sometimes is super fun. But I also have to genuinely like the person as a whole human and vice versa. 

Edited by ThaliaV
Posted
10 minutes ago, ThaliaV said:

Being mean like that sometimes is super fun. But I also have to genuinely like the person as a whole human and vice versa. 

What I watched was most definitely consensual. I think you should definitely care about those who place that level of trust in you. A dynamic with personal investment I’m sure is far more fulfilling. BTW, love your profile 💋

Posted
38 minutes ago, gypsygirl1219 said:

What I watched was most definitely consensual. I think you should definitely care about those who place that level of trust in you. A dynamic with personal investment I’m sure is far more fulfilling. BTW, love your profile 💋

For sure, I gathered you knew that but the number of men especially around here who might be reading and not actually part of the conversation who need that spelled out are a lot. So I often say things in a certain way for anyone and everyone who might be reading and not only the person I'm responding to. 

Thanks! Feel free to pop in my DM's and say hello. I'm serious about I'm mostly only still here for general socializing and friends. 

Posted
Yesterday at 02:44 AM, ThaliaV said:

THIS. All day and every night 100% THIS.