Is it Dom or Sub?

Posted
Hola, somewhat new to the lifestyle. Always wondered, am I a dom in the way i like to lead or dictate in the bedroom, but my ultimate goal is to please my partner even more than myself. Like unselfish service, but I am not timid or shy, im into jiujitsu and mma... im a lion, but a lion who loves to make you cum and see you orgasm. That's a big turn on for me. Im like bottled up naughtiness with a heart. Tough like a lion, playful like a bunny. Thoughts?
Posted
Finally, I can put a label to it thank you @adamandeve123
Posted
Find yourself a pillow princess
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

I'd just call you a good Dom.

Posted

If it's bedroom only, it would be Top, or service Top. If there's no involvement of power exchange or control in the overall energy of the relationship it's not a D/s situation. 

Posted
10 hours ago, RomeoJZar said:

Like unselfish service, but I am not timid or shy, im into jiujitsu and mma... im a lion,

This is part of a lot of people's common misconceptions about kink and D/s. These things aren't mutually exclusive to being a submissive if that's what someone enjoys. A lot of what you describe coud easily translate to either side of the slash in D/s or as I mentioned before with it's absence. 

A few of my personal favorite archetypes for submissives could involve what's described here. 

A beast on a leash who only serves their dominant because they feel inspired to, a steward or major domo, and a few others I can think of. 

Posted
Awesome clarification and attractive intellect 😉
adrenalina75
Posted
What do you mean when you say you’re a lion?
Posted

the concept of taking control in the bedroom isn't necessarily Dominant

wanting to sexually satisfy your partner isn't necessarily submissive - in vanilla set ups it should be the basic default everyone is going for. (and in D/s it depends on the dynamic)

in sex some stuff is more 'passive' or 'active' rather than Dominant/submissive - i.e. if you are initiating, choosing what to do, controlling the sex it's more active, if you are letting your partner initiate, and make moves then it's passive. 

Posted
@Adrenalina75, good question. To me being a lion means a few things:
1. I like the challenge of the hunt
2. I like to bite and scratch and be ***ched
3. I LOVE tearing at your clothes and ripping them off you slowly revealing the meat im about to devour
4. I protect those around me
Posted
23 hours ago, RomeoJZar said:
3. I LOVE tearing at your clothes and ripping them off you slowly revealing the meat im about to devour

That sounds more Primal Hunter

Posted
If I were I’d be the Switch him Don all day
adrenalina75
Posted
Saturday at 06:23 PM, RomeoJZar said:

Oooooo. I like the sound of that.

adrenalina75
Posted
Sunday at 06:22 PM, CockMe2Sleep said:

That sounds more Primal Hunter

I guess it is, but he identifies as a lion during those times.

Posted
39 minutes ago, adrenalina75 said:

I guess it is, but he identifies as a lion during those times.

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

adrenalina75
Posted
3 hours ago, CockMe2Sleep said:

🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

😆

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
July 23, adrenalina75 said:

😆

Don't understand why you're laughing when I was helping them identify what the lion part identified as. The 🤦🏼‍♀️ was because of your need to point out what I was identifying.

adrenalina75
Posted
1 hour ago, CockMe2Sleep said:

Don't understand why you're laughing when I was helping them identify what the lion part identified as. The 🤦🏼‍♀️ was because of your need to point out what I was identifying.

Excuse me?

adrenalina75
Posted
1 hour ago, CockMe2Sleep said:

Ok here’s one for you 🤦🏻‍♀️. He did not ask you to define his kink. Identity politics are getting ***y ridiculous. I was satisfied with his answer to my question. Then the kink police get involved and have to tell him what you think he is. 🙄

Deadalus
Posted

Pleasing dom indeed which gives you satisfaction and stimulates both the dom and submissive person into having better trust(which can go deep rather than shallow emotions) and sex, you are doing good by pleasing your partner.. keep it up. 

Posted
Thanks for the responses, i appreciate and welcome all of them. Good peeps you all are. ...great, now im speaking like Yoda 😄
Posted
I display masculine traits I’m assertive, aggressive etc. I lift weights I have big muscles. I control every aspect of my life, submissive is where I’m most comfortable. Haven’t been able to yet I want to find a Dominant male that I can give control to. I am also a pleaser acts of service and sex are my love languages. Though submissive is my role I am a top, I just got consider myself a dominant. I like making people feel good physically an mentally.