Singing while tying you up?

Posted
Hey, I'm a creative type musician, so is there a kink or fetish that relates to singing while you're tying somebody up before you play?šŸ˜›
Posted
I have a kink for being sung to while being anally dominated.
Posted
I donā€™t know but I have an entire playlist for when I domme ā€¦ I like to set the scene
Posted
No, but you can create it, Iā€™d like to suggest ā€œSinging in the ***ā€
adrenalina75
Posted
Not everything needs to be a ā€˜kinkā€™. You like singing while tying. You probably like singing while doing lots of things. IMO thatā€™s just liking singing. The tying is the kink. Singing is singing. Cue many disagreements. It just frustrates me when people try to make kinks out of stuff when its just not necessary or even helpful šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

OP - I understand that your post was playful and silly, not serious. This isnā€™t a dig at you. X
NotHisPrincess
Posted
Does it need to be on a list really? If you both enjoy it then go with it. Personally I can't sing in tune but love listening to live music.
Posted
I don't really know if there's a kink for this to be honest... I never really thought about it. But it might be fun to be tied up while someone is hummingšŸ¤” and the idea with the background music is nice! Perfect for making a atmosphere ā˜ŗļø
Posted
šŸ¤” making a sub sing to me while I do what I wish. šŸ¤¤ punishments when the singing stops. šŸ« . Yes, yes I will absolutely allow him to sing while I bind him šŸ„µ
Posted
Guess where I'm coming from is I think you should incorporate your gifts and passions into your kinks, fets and play. For example, back when I was a cook I would have fun with you with fruits and vegetables, now as a musician I may sing to you or tie you up with guitar strings. All about making it unique and personal and incorporating your true self!
Posted
I wouldn't say I'd personally would find it "kinky" but I think it would be lovely! Being sung too calmly while being tied up šŸ˜Œ something about it sounds not only romantic, but calming and soothing. It sounds like if done right would calm the mind, listening to your voice for the singing and easily be able to transition into calm commands. Something hypnotizing I feel.
I absolutely love the idea!!
Posted
I would love this personally.
Like, attach a toy to me and I canā€™t cum until the song ends? Sing low while you tighten a knot? It seems like it would really enhance the sensory experience
Posted
Call it the Reservoir Dog šŸ¤·šŸæā€ā™‚ļøšŸ˜‚