Split tongues 👅

Qu****

Posted
7 minutes ago, WhiteKing said:

I think it's just the ones who have used it on hou don't really know what to do with it

The person knew what to do no worry for me 😂😂😂it’s just useless and it’s not for me

WhiteKing
Posted
25 minutes ago, HotMommy666 said:

The person knew what to do no worry for me 😂😂😂it’s just useless and it’s not for me

I respect that hahah, that's fair. I'm glad they knew what they were doing atleast, but maybe just not enough muscle development in their individual tongue muscles. My ex can really make those splits wiggle and squirm so I think it's just that personally. But I can respect it not being for you though, as I say different strokes for different folks!

Posted
They look cool. I have no idea how they'd feel, though.
Posted
I think they’re hot Af. I love to kiss and make out and that’s high key something I want to experience with a girl with a split tongue.
Posted
1 hour ago, WhiteKing said:

I respect that hahah, that's fair. I'm glad they knew what they were doing atleast, but maybe just not enough muscle development in their individual tongue muscles. My ex can really make those splits wiggle and squirm so I think it's just that personally. But I can respect it not being for you though, as I say different strokes for different folks!

Different genitales 😂

Posted
3 hours ago, HotMommy666 said:

Different genitales 😂

I get what you’re saying, the clit gets stimulated by the tip of the tongue. If you have a split down the middle of the tongue you lose the efficiency that a whole tongue offers. The clit doesn’t receive the same direct stimulation anymore, making it kind of useless…

I’m sure it’s completely different if sexes are reversed though. Gotta find me a girl with a split tongue now

Posted
Split tongue here, really I don’t have any complaints. I hear good things about it. Really I couldn’t say to what degree it feels significantly better, its probably different at least. But I definitely feel hotter.
Posted
I'm 37 about to be 38. I've wanted it done since after I turned 18 but am too afraid of being that 1 statistic contributing to the 1 extra % of people who's tongue didn't heal correctly and or losing some sensation or ability to use the again...
Posted
Plus the *** of while in the process of doing the actual splitting of the tongue lol..
Posted
I think they look amazing! Never had a partner with one, but would definitely be an interesting experience. I think if your look is already a bit alt, or if you have quite some piercings, it'll definitely add to your look
Posted
I've met a few people that have them, seems like mostly women folk that do. I however do no find it stimulating or attractive. So that's a hard-stop Nope! for me.
Posted
Friday at 01:43 PM, HotMommy666 said:
I thinkers useless cause the clit is in between. I did t enjoy it cause the partner couldn’t meet the point.

awhh 😵‍💫 my dream, she has shattered

Posted
Friday at 09:57 PM, DucatiHottie821x said:
Plus the *** of while in the process of doing the actual splitting of the tongue lol..

Tbh ive heard its hella ***ful for a week or two if its done w/ scalpel and sutures. but if you have a tongue ring ive heard its comparable ( albeit like junior mode)

ive been lookin for Body mod person with experience and all the sort of medical shit to do it in Northern CA, but im surprised i couldnt find anyone in SF. but like the alternative (gauge your tongue ring, fishing line, and gradual tightening will also work but ive heard its like a 4 week liquid food diet.

im looking into doing the latter myself. will post updates if anyone is curious

Posted
20 hours ago, SitOnMyFacePlz916 said:

Tbh ive heard its hella ***ful for a week or two if its done w/ scalpel and sutures. but if you have a tongue ring ive heard its comparable ( albeit like junior mode)

ive been lookin for Body mod person with experience and all the sort of medical shit to do it in Northern CA, but im surprised i couldnt find anyone in SF. but like the alternative (gauge your tongue ring, fishing line, and gradual tightening will also work but ive heard its like a 4 week liquid food diet.

im looking into doing the latter myself. will post updates if anyone is curious

Yeah so thats how I did it. Its more like a 3 month liquid diet honestly. It’s also excruciating. It’s also not likely to be particularly even, though you won’t be able to tell until its fully healed and the swelling goes down. I really can’t recommend it.