What's this style of domination called?

Posted
Total power exchange or 24/7 TPE
Posted
Could be a Total Power Exchange (TPE) a type of 24/7 dynamic.
Posted
I’m pretty sure it’s just called a 24/7 dom, I am not fully sure tho!
Posted
It means you're a sub and you want a Dom
Posted
Total Power Exchange I believe
HJSS200
Posted
24/7 submission , where rules set all still apply outside of the bedroom and are made around full day to day
Posted
TPE is what it's called. Check it out on google
Posted
I think there's a few ways to name it. A total power exchange (TPE) in a Dom/Sub dynamic. Or being a "little" in a ddlg dynamic. The latter often includes age play but doesn't have to.
Posted
TPE. Total power exchange. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
Posted
Not grown up.....😆 Joking.....I really think this is a certain way of immature desire.......stress levels are high so people look for a way out...
Posted
It sounds like a way more involved (and way less convenient😉 lol) form of free use... If we're being honest I think I'm telling you what clothes to take off would be fun part... then after w.e. itch we scratch "go to bed." Seems like the better command than "wake up"
Posted
I'm only passing along a guess-timation for a starting point for your research, but I believe the little space calls this type of kink "subversion". I hope that helps you along your journey to the pursuit of happiness.
Posted
TPE total power exchange
Posted
Seems like a total domination type relationship. There are multiple types of bdsm relationships that do that, what kind all depends on the details of the control.
MasterKama23
Posted
24x7 service sub or slave. Its beyond just intimacy, but leads to all sections of lifestyle. Depends on how comfortable the partners are, it could be everything from clothes, diet, phone, finacial, etc. Ofcourse it needs to be build over time and through a lot of communication and trust. Hope it helps and good luck!
Posted
A good dom will give you rules and instructions, you want structure and they will gladly give you some, it is part of our role
Posted
I would consider that more of a 24/7 TPE ( Total Power Exchange ) dynamic of D/s. I prefer that myself as Domme, but I don't think there is a name unless you want to look into being a slave.
Posted
Called being married as a stay at home wife...🤔
Posted
Tpe, gentle Dom, CG/l (caregiver/little) pretty sure this is the most common type of D/s relationship (that isn't just in the bedroom), Dom's are responsible for a Subs welfare so making sure they're eating good and whatever else that helps them function is essential