What's this style of domination called?

Posted
Could be 24/7.
24/7 you're a sub 24/7 but have limits, rights etc
Could be TPE.
No rights. No limits. You do as you're told at all times. No limits. No rights etc.
Total Power Exchange
Posted
Depends if you want them to have your best interests at heart then it’s 24/7 D/s
But if you wanna be treated like property master/slave would be more your alley
Posted
Slaves give total power exchange with a contract
Posted
Lmao!!! It’s called Mummying an adult
Posted
That’s gonna happen for good now and you won’t have no control
Posted
It doesn't matter what it's called. It matters to find someone who meets your needs. And who meets mine.
Posted
TPE- total power exchange
Posted
I think it's called Co-dependent
Posted
2 hours ago, Flash81 said:
Not grown up.....😆 Joking.....I really think this is a certain way of immature desire.......stress levels are high so people look for a way out...

I guess? I just have and probably always will have the desire to serve. Like I've been in this kind of relationship before and it was amazing I'm not saying I don't want responsibility I just want them told to me rather then having to figure it out (using a recipe to cook rather then wing it)

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

Yep. TPE.

Posted
Completely love it that’s me and I was wondering what it was called
Posted
Sounds like TPE to me.
Cheekysub247
Posted
Total power exchange with micro management x x
Posted
It's called having a daddy
Posted
Also a form of cnc. Consensual non-consent
Posted
This could fall under a number of titles. Slave, DDLG, TPE (total power exchange). The best way for you to view it is forming your own ideas and needs. knowing your desires will help you spot the best person who can make them a reality. All dynamics are unque to the people in them. So dont try to find a "off the peg" style. Make your own with someone who is happy to work with you to make "your" desires real. It not about them but about you that matters. hope you find what you want and never budge on what you want out of it.
Posted

there's been a few different answers which could technically all be correct ;)

Most people seem to be suggesting TPE//Total Power Exchange - which is where I would lean towards.  

I think that's how I would label what you are looking for, but then it's important to also describe yourself how you think that looks like.  For example some people into TPE would not be into some levels of micromanagement - that is something which can be exhausting for the Dominant 

Posted
I think it's called the 1950s 😉
Posted
Thats probably TPE (Total Power Exchange)
Posted
6 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

there's been a few different answers which could technically all be correct

Most people seem to be suggesting TPE//Total Power Exchange - which is where I would lean towards.  

I think that's how I would label what you are looking for, but then it's important to also describe yourself how you think that looks like.  For example some people into TPE would not be into some levels of micromanagement - that is something which can be exhausting for the Dominant 

That’s a really good point. I practice TPE but there are definitely some things that are not controlled. Like every dynamic, it’s unique to the dynamic and what the participants want out of it.