What's this style of domination called?

Posted
My partner is the same way. She’s type a personality outside the bedroom, but she does not want to make any choices in the bedroom.
Posted
At its core, this sounds like TPE. There are several styles and at least as many variations for each. For some, this is slavery. For some, this is CareGiver/little. For some, this is Master/slave or Owner/pet. This is often colored by 1950s, as @Vaxis has indicated, but like @eyemblacksheep said, it requires a lot of energy from the Dom. Given what you've written and selected on your profile, I think a TPE Owner/pet is the most appropriate base dynamic for your preferences.
Posted
7 hours ago, Vaxis said:
I think it's called the 1950s 😉

The difference is most of those women didn't have a choice and were ***d to submit. I want to give it up willing. And be able to talk through issues should they arise😉

Posted
Your looking for a control freak
Posted
Over the 22 years that I have been a Dom. On and off, I have had just about every kind of sub one could have in the late 90s early 2000s. Being able to guide ASAP sub is a delicate procedure for an experienced dom. Balancing soldie power abdominance with the smoothness.Apparent for another person is a constant tug a war, but worth it for the right partners
Posted
Listen in of its essence would be a true Ds
Posted
Depends on how much control you want to give up. And what your owner will decide to turn you into.

Bimbofication can include this. As well as other enhancements.

Then there’s the traditional M/s dynamic. And all manner of variation for this.

Ultimately, you’re going to have to work out the details with your owner.
Posted
Call being married to a Marine
Posted
Sounds like a M/s relationship to me
Posted
TPE like others have said. There needs to be mutual respect though and you also need to be deserving.
Posted
You would basically be in a child/adult style relationship.
Posted
Yes ,like the Ones that eat Crayons,,,,...SEMPER FI
Posted
11 hours ago, Jordan-2707 said:

The difference is most of those women didn't have a choice and were ***d to submit. I want to give it up willing. And be able to talk through issues should they arise😉

I agree, It is when the sub gives over complete control willingly and because that's what they want to do. They do so because the Dom has put in the effort of earning that trust and respect. The sub hands it over knowing in their soul that it is respected and protected. It was not handed over on hope but solid foundations that have taken time and effort.

Posted
sounds like a 24/7 TPE(total power exchange). Or Caregiver/little as alwaysfuntimes said
Posted
That seems unhealthy ngl
Posted
Some one mentioned 1950s.. But 1950s Lifestyle also requires being in the kitchen, waiting for daddy to come home, basic cleaning supplies, dressing in the era, etc.
Posted

1950s wouldn't necessarily involve some of the micromanagement.

Posted
5 hours ago, Jeerin said:

That seems unhealthy ngl

by argument; everything in kink sounds unhealthy if you don't understand it

and everything has potential to be unhealthy if mismanaged

but a dynamic with two understanding and consenting adults that doesn't negatively affect anyone else - is fair

Posted
God style domination is the closest I can think of. Complete surrender
Posted
Total power exchange or TPE in short. You consentually give control of your life and power to your partner
Posted
Nice to know I’m not the only one looking for this, it’s hard to describe lol
Posted
I’m not sure but I feel the same way! I would love to find someone that could do this for me.
Posted
1 hour ago, pinky-princess said:
Nice to know I’m not the only one looking for this, it’s hard to describe lol

It really is. My first S/M relationship was a TPE apparently I just didn't know what it was called. He controlled EVERYTHING like my clothes, my friend groups, when I went to bed, what I wore, among other things.