What's this style of domination called?

Posted
I have experienced this down to controlling when you can go to the bathroom, where you sit etc.
Lots of communication required and an honest daily journal
Posted
TPE total power exchange
Posted
I've been curious about this as well, though I know myself and it'd be a bit of a challenge met with tons of "punishment" lol
Posted
I've been curious about this as well, though I know myself and it'd be a bit of a challenge met with tons of "punishment" lol

Also means if your willing to take the punishment.. you deserve the reward and of course should be met with it... By saying tons of punishment you're also saying tons of reward
Posted
The way to be a victim is to have no defense
Posted
I would call that a 24/7 ownership dynamic or total power exchange, not sure if there's another name
Posted
I tried the Total power exchange it gets 🗝️ old. The woman who likes it probably a boss and that's my type. It's called being 100% in the lifestyle.
Posted
TPE- Total Power Exchange

I used to think that I wanted that, until I actually got it. I discovered quickly that I am more of a playtime submissive.
Posted
Ya it's rough to be in but has lots of perks if your partner truly cares and lets not forget about AFTER CARE 😘
Posted
I have learned I can be a switch with the right woman. Takes a ton of trust though
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
July 22, alwaysfuntimes said:
You would basically be in a child/adult style relationship.

That’s not true, and that’s not the point of it. The Master is offering safety, security, and structure to the slave. It’s not a dd/lg dynamic. Maybe gain some more wisdom and knowledge before speaking.

Posted
August 12, TheKingBee73 said:
I have learned I can be a switch with the right woman. Takes a ton of trust though

You’re not a switch, there’s no such thing as a switch. As a dom you’re allowing your sub to have control over a particular action. You’re allowing. The power dynamic does not change. The act may be submissive but you’re still the dom, either getting what you asked for or granting your s permission to do what she wants.

Posted
16 hours ago, TPECouple said:

there’s no such thing as a switch

its widely accepted that there IS such a thing as a switch

among anything else not everything is "Dominant" or "submissive" - some people are Dominant towards some people and submissive to others.   Some people don't have a D/s structure but are switches with a partner because they both have elements of activities deemed submissive or Dominant which they enjoy.  

Not every relationship/person HAS a power dynamic, nor does it need one - sometimes it's "just" play/kink/fun 

Posted
3 hours ago, eyemblacksheep said:

its widely accepted that there IS such a thing as a switch

among anything else not everything is "Dominant" or "submissive" - some people are Dominant towards some people and submissive to others.   Some people don't have a D/s structure but are switches with a partner because they both have elements of activities deemed submissive or Dominant which they enjoy.  

Not every relationship/person HAS a power dynamic, nor does it need one - sometimes it's "just" play/kink/fun 

Everything in life from birth till death has a power dynamic. It’s how interpersonal relationships function, it’s how society functions, it’s the human experience. Nothing in your life is free from a power dynamic unless it’s a purely solo activity.

Posted
Yesterday at 08:50 PM, TPECouple said:

Everything in life from birth till death has a power dynamic. It’s how interpersonal relationships function, it’s how society functions, it’s the human experience. Nothing in your life is free from a power dynamic unless it’s a purely solo activity.

You're objectively wrong omg

Posted
1 hour ago, Jordan-2707 said:

You're objectively wrong omg

You just demonstrated my point. Automatically disregarding my point out of hand is your attempt to overpower my argument. You don’t offer any counter argument, you illustrate no points, and you fall back on the use of vernacular to dismiss my opinion. What about that doesn’t suggest a power dynamic to you? Please, explain to me relationships where there is no power dynamic.

Posted
2 hours ago, TPECouple said:

Please, explain to me relationships where there is no power dynamic.

Now you're sealioning.

FETMOD-BD
Posted
On 8/24/2024 at 6:15 AM, TPECouple said:

there’s no such thing as a switch

We don’t kink shame here. Whatever your beliefs. We do not disrespect people’s identities. 

Posted
37 minutes ago, FETMOD-BD said:

We don’t kink shame here. Whatever your beliefs. We do not disrespect people’s identities. 

That’s not kink shaming. That’s an opinion. Kink shaming would be insulting people, I didn’t do that.

Posted
1 hour ago, TPECouple said:

That’s not kink shaming. That’s an opinion. Kink shaming would be insulting people, I didn’t do that.

Seems that the only opinion that matters to you is your own - But telling someone their chosen identity "doesn't exist" - that's pretty insulting in my book. Then claiming that you didn't do something that is quite clearly on the thread for everyone to see...... whats that word again????? .... Oh Yes....... GASLIGHTING! 

Posted
On 8/24/2024 at 1:15 AM, TPECouple said:

You’re not a switch, there’s no such thing as a switch. As a dom you’re allowing your sub to have control over a particular action. You’re allowing. The power dynamic does not change. The act may be submissive but you’re still the dom, either getting what you asked for or granting your s permission to do what she wants.

Acts aren't inherently Dominant or submissive, they're neutral. It's the energy and intent behind it that moves something one way or the other. 

Plenty of people participate in kink and bdsm without any type of D/s at all as well because they just enjoy things. 

Posted

I think one of the things in kink in general is there are a lot of complicated facets.

So going back to the OPs original scenario, what she wants is what would typically be TPE.
However a lot of people within the comments have felt this is kinda infantile, or micromanaging, or so on. It's not something they can see as form of any kink or dynamic.

TPE itself is something where in a lot of relationships words like "Total" does a lot of heavy lifting.
Whether that is because there is something the submissive does not wish to let go of control over, or something which the Dominant doesn't wish to take on because it can be exhausting or simply not their bag.
Like on one hand, there's a lot of male subs who say they're seeking TPE but don't wish to hand over their finances (so it's not "Total") and a lot of Dominants who frankly would find everything from picking out clothing, to telling them what to eat when they're not there to be exhausting - or have some form of leniency which means the relationship doesn't attract negative attention that is incorrect.

This does not mean they are not valid relationships or dynamics. 

Likewise, there's a somewhat difference between a Dominant who may enjoy activities deemed submissive, a Dominant leaning switch, and a switch.
Equally, the Dominant who may enjoy activities deemed submissive may describe themselves as a switch - and it's valid, it's a coat that fits and isn't removed from what it appears they do.

Equally a submissive who occasionally enjoys activities deemed as Dominant differs from a submissive leaning switch, and a switch.
But any of those may use switch as a coat that fits.

This is also before we get into different types of relationship hierarchy.  
It's maybe a bad example but one people can relate to which is a work place, if you imagine the are those at the top who only give orders and never receive them, and those at the bottom who receive orders but never give them.
But then, between them, there are those who take orders from those above them, and give orders to those below.

It's a slightly bad example in the sense these are usually for company goals, rather than any form of enjoyment.

Above, of course, I use Dominant and submissive but these are quite broad terms.
Someone who is a Sadist, for example, may appear to be doing activities deemed Dominant but they themselves are not Dominant, they get off on the activities they are doing.
Someone who is masochist, again, they get off on the activities they are doing/receiving but may not be submissive themselves.

And of course the whole 'both' is a big part of Sadomasochism.  Which when it is both, is another type of switch.

Regardless of what power they do or don't have in which role, they are still a switch.

Posted
Recently was told I'm a Pleasure Dom so I'm just going with it