Putting you to bed

Posted
Putting you to bed after bringing you into submission directing you to the bed, you feel flowing up the back of you neck, fingers parting your hair over the back of your skull and clinching your scalp tight.

Having your anticipation and attention I whisper in your ear "Good Babygirl.... now you're warmed up... are you wet for me?"
"Yes Sir... so wet"
"Good girl, let's see..."

My other hand on your hip, guides around to your the inside of you thigh press your legs open and turning your body to your back... Caressing your soft tender skin of towards your pussy to lay open over your wet pussy.
"Mmm! So wet sweet girl though you can be wetter"
"Yes Sir, please"

You feel my fingers encompass your clit while spreading your lips, and bending into you to grip your pussy inside and our with my right hand.

While the left releasing your hair runs behind your ear, down your jaw line to find and your throat to grip. With your throat in one hand and pussy in the other you feel both grips tighten as the energy from the pulse in your neck and your pussy is connected throbs thru your body and my hands as one. As the pressure of both hands increase inside of you my fingers carress your G spot with a come hither motion building more pressure.

Hearing and feeling your body's response I whisper "don't you cum yet, babygirl"
Your eye says now "Yes sir but... please"
"Now you're soo wet! Good girl"

Feeling you pressure building in your Vaginal muscles.... I climb over you spreading your legs with my body.

Releasing the grip of my right hand on from your pussy it moves up your body... sternum, chest, over you beautiful tits to find a nipples already hard. I give then and couple slaps and pinch one between thumb and finger... while my hard cock now run up and down the outside of your soaking wet pussy....The pressure building within you pulls me inside of you as if magnetic ***s connect them. Now applying pressure to your neck and nipples... I drive into you hitting you deep into with my cock and outside with my pelvis on your clit.
"Now squeeze me inside of you and you can cum sweet girl"
Your eyes say "thank you sir" and you release OO. While you're tender from cumming so hard, I continue holding your neck and nipples (.. driving in and out of you to stretch your orgasm and expode inside of you... releasing your neck and nipples now collapsing our bodies together chest to chest. "Good girl!" šŸ˜‡