Are Long Term Relationships a Thing of The Past?

Se****

Posted
I would always pick a long lasting relationship. I feel like at some point it turns from kinky play to kinky love.
Posted
I mean on this app I wouldn't expect to find anything too serious but in general absolutely I'd want something serious.
Posted
Kink in a long term relationship for me is important, the joy of growing as a couple, sharing memories and pushing eachothers limits in a safe trusting environment. 3-6 weeks is not enough time to get to know someone's pure desires and fantasies.
Posted
If the goal isn't a permanent partnership, then yes, it's becoming pointless.
Posted
Me personally id prefer a long term relationship. A genuine relationship with the dynamic to keep things interesting.
Posted
Whilst I'm open to a long term relationship, it would take someone pretty special for me to commit to one - that said I can see the benefits of an ongoing relationship that doesn't necessarily have the commitments of an LTR
Posted
Long term fulfilling..

I met a user for the first time l've had an experience like this. They showed me things i didn't realize i liked. I felt safe with them. They were into everything i liked beyond bedroom too... I think I showed that too much.
They will still talk to me but don't want things to get messy. Sorry for randomly opening up. Tearing up a lil as i write this in a mixed feelings way tbh. I could have just played it cool but when I see and feel something like that, I have to stay true.
Posted
Long term definitely but it's hard to findbreal people who are willing to work towards having a future together and not just throw it away at the first sign of difficulty. Now adays no one wants to fight for love bc it's "so much easier" to find someone new instead of trying to work through issues
Posted
I’m looking for long term is always best I find
Posted
Is that selfish?
Posted
12 minutes ago, jakee_ said:
Long term fulfilling..

I met a user for the first time l've had an experience like this. They showed me things i didn't realize i liked. I felt safe with them. They were into everything i liked beyond bedroom too... I think I showed that too much.
They will still talk to me but don't want things to get messy. Sorry for randomly opening up. Tearing up a lil as i write this in a mixed feelings way tbh. I could have just played it cool but when I see and feel something like that, I have to stay true.

I relate to you so much right now. I did the same thing exactly and also now I’m crying lol thank you for being ***. I got lost in the rush and forgot i wanted the romance more. NRE is hard.

Posted
3-6 week fling is wat A nigga like me prefers bcuz it will actually benefit me and my needs
Posted
21 minutes ago, JojoReference said:

I relate to you so much right now. I did the same thing exactly and also now I’m crying lol thank you for being ***. I got lost in the rush and forgot i wanted the romance more. NRE is hard.

It's hard when people are in different stages of things. Can end up parallel rather than crossing. I am glad I was honest though, thanks for reassuring.

Ok? It was the best time ever! Though if it's not built on the same foundation. Nothing will stand? Basically if it's not the stage the other person's at what can you do?

"Set it free, if it comes back. It's yours. If it doesn't. You're an a**hole!" 🤣🤣

Posted
Prefer ltr, but flings are definitely more of a thing now
Posted
My personal preference is long term, developing a connection is paramount especially in the kink world. With keeping that in mind doesn't mean while you look for that fulfilling one you can't have a fling, there's a time for everything and everyone.
Posted
If those were the ONLY 2 options, it would still come down to the connection with the other person.

I would rather have 3 weeks of life changing bliss than a year with someone who is better than nobody.
Posted
I guess it all depends on what your looking for
Posted

Re the topic headline; they certainly seem to be less desired than they used to be.  I've been in the scene many years and that's my perception.  There seem to be lots more ENM and poly-seeking people or people who seek a less formal relationship.

As for me, I would prefer a LTR as I think it magnifies everything.

Posted
Fulfilling long term relationship
Posted
Long term
Posted
Definitely the long-term relationship
Posted
depends on how good our 3-6 week fling is. :)