Are Long Term Relationships a Thing of The Past?

Posted
Having spent the last 25 years in 2 long-term relationships I am all for them. I recently became a widower after loosing my husband of 14 years in July 2023.
Posted
Hey all I'm saying is that people in general have unrealistic expectations let me rephrase that the bottom line is women seem to placefar too much value on a photographwe are different physiologically we even choose our mates differently just at the basic levelmen should we just hoping that you look at least 60% of what the picture is because It is understandable why there are photo editing tools available because
A small android type aperture will Bind your features to an awful 10th power you want to present your photograph to Others closest to what the human eye can see not a distorted camera they say that people with more angular features tend to be more photogenic and I feel as though as the mirror that's understood it presents one image unless you have a pixel or a iPhone your Android is gonna Present a different image what a fellowas does OK to do a slight photo enhancement particularly if you know that that photo that you took And you are also aware that women are hyperdomists by nature and they're going for the best looking or what they think is the best looking or the most *** I feel that this is so cite that you can be who you are I mean Casa a lot of this stuff on FET is it generally accepted People are on other mainstream sites perpetrating a fraud! Afraid of being judged and to all that I say forget about what people on social media think because only pictures and videos are available for you to be seen in appearances important but what does the community say what Do the individuals or better yet what subliminal messages do you pick up on when you are IRL that's where you will find Where you truly stand what are the streets saying about it what are you able to pick up on
Posted
I don’t remember if I’ve commented on this before. For me flings can be fun, although it’s not for filling to me. I want something more solid, like building a connection, an being valued. To have a companionship and building trust to push boundaries. To be able to experience intimacy, to grow with, having stability and consistency.
Posted
Hookup culture is ruining the long-term relationship. This app is also helping that cause.
Posted
On 7/24/2024 at 11:46 AM, Deleted profile said:

I’m curious what you’re looking for? If you could pick between a perfect 3-6 week fling or a fulfilling long-term relationship, what would you choose and why?

Is it becoming “old school” to still want romance in kink?

I can't help but believe everyone now a days just wants this meet and f**k, or wham bam thank you maam. Personally I'm not a fan. I want love, long term, with kink.