Are Long Term Relationships a Thing of The Past?

Posted
Three to six week fling
Posted
Long-term relationship
Posted
After 15 years my wife is telling me she's not "happy".
Sucks. Some people are just not meant to have kids I guess.
Posted
I absolutely hope not. I will keep my profile here as long as necessary. I know what kind of guy I'm looking for, and that took dating and experimenting and all of it. Now, since I would prefer to be monogamous (in my 40s), that makes me feel like an outlier in the world of kink. But not hopeless.
Posted
No not a thing of the past some doesn't know what loyalty is anymore
Posted
I would much rather have the perfect LTR over a fling. But it's also much harder to find.. So it's easier to go for other things while I'm waiting and looking.
Posted
My primary goal is a long term relationship. Tell I can find that I just go with the flow. I have found with age I lean more and more for long-term
Posted
Long term for sure! Though the right one seems hard to find at times. So enjoy the good experience and fun along the way.
Posted
Long-term relationship
Posted
But filings are nice and exciting every once in a while
Posted
Romance plus kink in term of an LTR is still a thing even if it’s ENM
Posted
I’d rather have long term
Posted
I really want a LTR over a fling, I would rather find the one and please them till I die rather than switching girls on a whim
Posted
I'm a die hard romantic. I would definitely pick LT over a fling.
Posted
I would rather have long term
Posted
Flings have their own spicy charm, but a LTR gives a lot more scope for development and growth in terms of both romance and psychological value.
Posted
Currently flings having only ever been in LTRs and wanting to gain more experience and test the waters. But in the same sense if you could tell me that the LTR would end up in marriage I'd probably jump for it now, I look forward to having a forever partner
Posted
Flings are fun and all, but the emotional connection in a LTR will always be more fulfilling than a no-strings-attached type thing.
Posted
I don't think that long term demands romance. I know plenty of ppl in romance dead marages
Posted
I'd love to be in something long term again but lots of women nowadays seem to play around until they're bored and move on. I've always been looking for an emotional connection but until I find it I'm good with NSA
Posted

I don't think long term relationships are dead but maybe they are. Personally what I desire most is a long-term relationship with someone who is dominant. That's my ultimate desire