Are Long Term Relationships a Thing of The Past?

Posted
Long term relationship s are cool as long as we are together we can play with other people too.
Posted
I’m wiling to do a long term relationship
Posted
A relationship with substance and respect is what is best. These fly by night encounters are meaningless. There's not enough trust for the level of engagement required. Trust is earned, not automatically given. And that takes time. Power exchange takes time to be able to give to someone. Take your time. Learn together, grow together.
Posted
I seriously hope not, but the latest phase of instant gratification from most, is causing me to lose the will with people. I was already cynical 😂
You can't learn squat about a person in 3-6 weeks.
Posted
Hello everyone, my name is Brittney. I know where i live is probably the most tolerant places for transgender people. That being said, dating at all sucks now. Most of the time when you meet someone of liked interests, they are to far away. I find the ones who claim to be a dom and then proceed to ask for my permision for everything. Took me about 1.5 seconds to spot that imposter. Anyway, long term relationships would be amazing if you can get there. Its set up to make it almost imposable to get there. But maybe...
Posted
Hook ups and quick flings are just not for me. I'm definitely looking for a serious relationship because I need that building of trust and security to feel safe. Plus I just want to be loved honestly 😅
Posted
I think it’s important to acknowledge what you need and see what your boundaries are vs. compromise. If you prefer flings, it’s important to state that. But if you want something long-term, I think it’s completely valid and important to communicate that and stick by that boundary. It’s not fair to you or the other person to pursue something that is short term if it’s gonna hurt you in the long run, by thinking that it’s going to potentially be long term.
Posted
I'm wanting mainly a long term relationship cause yeah flings can be okay but what you fully get out of them? A day of pleasure when a long-term relationship can give you pleasure of wanting and sexaul at same time knowing the person likes being around you not cause of sexual short term but emotional and physical
Posted
Hey there, married kinkster here. I saw this thread and thought maybe I'd share my personal perspective. My wife and I met on a kink site and dated within the scene. I'm a lifelong spanko, and she was into DDLG Dynamics. I say "was" because that's part of kink ...the more you do, the more you get into. And this is a huge part of relationships in general. We've been married for about 11 years now, have children, the whole American dream. However, our kinks have shifted, and our ability to share those kinks with each other has become lost in our daily lives. the most important lesson I've learned and advise I can give is that before you indulge in your kinks, before you get your sex drives ramped up ...have a solid understanding of who you are and what you want. Communication is key in every relationship. If you can't communicate what your needs are, and more importantly if the other person can't, then it just won't work out. The reality is that although most of "us" like to say that our lives revolve around kink, life revolves around love and respect first. Once you get that sorted, it is much easier to sit down with someone and explore your real deepest and most suppressed feelings.

Hope that helps.
Posted
As far as what in looking for... I'm looking to continue my exploration and experience. Finding a lifelong person in the scene is very rare, but keeping one is also pretty difficult unless you are willing to give everything you have for it.
Posted
I am wondering. What is your answer to this question you are asking?
Posted
I still believe in romance and committed relationships between two individuals. Nowadays its getting harder to find one who would be down to that, and also have chemistry and compatibility with you. But Im willing to wait until I found them. There is always someone for somebody. I want to believe that. My future partner is exist, bcs I exist. Before we’re going to meet, for the time being, lemme just keep improving myself and chill.
Posted
i was looking for a long term relationship but i don't get matches on the app for more than a week and i end up upset and deleting the app
Posted
For us, we have been in a long term relationship for over 7 years. To add to us, we aren't against a long term thing but it has to be someone truly right for the both of us and the perfect fit into our lives. That's something that wouldn't be easy and most women that we either know or we've talked to are not strong enough to be with him long term. So right now it's seeing where it goes and if it's something short term, we're ok with that and if it turns into something long term we're ok with that too.
Posted
You make a good pointwhat really disturbs me is how a lot of older people who should be wiser and really look at Gray area a lot more I just you know entitled like they're going to live forever and nobody wants to work with anybody anymore you have to be perfect in that person's view or that's it I mean You're vetted to It's a very high progress and limited standards. I can recall when there was no internet and you had to either call up one of those party lines or either meet and person so for me the bottom line is this forget what the internet says is what the streets saying what people in person are telling you what you are emphatically picking up from those who you run into though you may not know them in person.
Posted
Not many if any chances are Are given to those of us that make mistakes we're only human andMy advice to anyone would be you have to be content with yourself someone asks me if I I'm happy well I'm not happy every day I'm not feeling the greatest every day it goes up-and-down however in general I'm content I'm content with being in my own space. I'm going to respect your boundaries but I am going to apply a little pressure just to see what you really are fortifying as a boundary and what you may be pretending is a boundary