Orgy rules

pr****

DarkArts1066
Posted
Remember that you are ALWAYS the one who sets your own limits… and that no one should exceed them.
Never feel pressured to interact with anyone. Orgies and parties are supposed to be fun for everyone.

You don’t say whether the orgy you want to attend is a private one -in a house or at a Club ?

Regardless though, consider speaking with the organisers, and explaining that it will be your first time at an event.
I can’t speak for where you are, but here in the UK, many Clubs will guide and even chaperone you - to a point, by introducing you to people who might be a good fit for you, or who just like to nurture and assist newbies.

Remember alsways that NO means exactly that. Never be afraid to report someone who oversteps your boundaries to the organisers.

Don’t be tempted to drink (too much?) before going.
Alcohol dulls the senses.
If it feels wrong, it is wrong - for you.

Consider going with someone you know.
That could simply be an open minded girlfriend.

You do NOT have to participate if the organisers are happy for first-timers to just watch and observe the goings on.

I once chaperoned a lovely young lady, so that she could go and watch.
As it happened, on the night she did decide to interact with one other guy briefly, and I was just there to see that she felt comfortable.

Other than that, enjoy !!!
Posted
Just be open honest and forthright with your communications to people. Honest transparency about interests and limits. Folks who are really about the lifestyle will honor where you’re at. Ditch the pushy people.
Posted
45 minutes ago, DarkArts1066 said:
Remember that you are ALWAYS the one who sets your own limits… and that no one should exceed them.
Never feel pressured to interact with anyone. Orgies and parties are supposed to be fun for everyone.

You don’t say whether the orgy you want to attend is a private one -in a house or at a Club ?

Regardless though, consider speaking with the organisers, and explaining that it will be your first time at an event.
I can’t speak for where you are, but here in the UK, many Clubs will guide and even chaperone you - to a point, by introducing you to people who might be a good fit for you, or who just like to nurture and assist newbies.

Remember alsways that NO means exactly that. Never be afraid to report someone who oversteps your boundaries to the organisers.

Don’t be tempted to drink (too much?) before going.
Alcohol dulls the senses.
If it feels wrong, it is wrong - for you.

Consider going with someone you know.
That could simply be an open minded girlfriend.

You do NOT have to participate if the organisers are happy for first-timers to just watch and observe the goings on.

I once chaperoned a lovely young lady, so that she could go and watch.
As it happened, on the night she did decide to interact with one other guy briefly, and I was just there to see that she felt comfortable.

Other than that, enjoy !!!

Ditto

Posted
Let your hair down. Be open to all possibilities. Everyone’s nerves will be going crazy. Do your best to relax and enjoy.
Posted
It depends. Is it a private orgy ? Whoever invited you must have stated what would be expected, most probably that you take part in some way, even if you do just want to watch ?
Posted
Further to above. You should expect to be undressing and masturbating or helping your host to get off as part of the entertainment
Posted
Just go and watch/voyeur. Get an idea, first, of what you might be in for.
Charmedlace
Posted (edited)

It should be brought before even getting in a relationship with the person cause you bring up later they will feel like you only after that they can leave know one likes secrets so be honest upfront .  But if its short term or long friendship then still be open. You can't *** someone that is not into it and it can be talked about but if a person is only one for one that disrespect you need to respect the relationship not fool anyone.  Not everyone is into the same thing, never *** or beg or lie. If you break trust you will never get it back.  That you and the partner should pick wisely and be selective that people are std free safe sex is practice with safe sane consent. Get to know these people first in dating kind setting at dinner setting with your partner. Good to set some valid boundaries and limits use safe works when to it needs to stop. Should have after care as well.  You don't have to do anything you do not feel like doing your in to this yes both please each other but be sexy for yourself any wants be part of your temple should be happy to even be part of it.

Not my thing just sharing words. best of luck to you.

Edited by Charmedlace
Posted
So I'm divorced after 20 years and I want to explore different things and an orgy has always been something I've wanted to do but I have no clue where or whom to talk to or go any suggestions
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
For those in SoCal, and want an orgy/gangbang experience that is safe, and low pressure, look up Carnal Escapes on fetlife. Tell them Marshal sent you, and said that their group was one of the best.
Posted
You really wont beat it. The host pretty chill, she makes sure consent is followed, and that no ine feels pressured to do anything. You can just go, to voyeur. Women free, couples $40, single guys is $80
Posted
For your first time just go and watch. I’ve never been to a party where anyone was pressured to do anything they don’t want. Just go, talk, relax and have a fun time watching.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
I’d love to watch at first. Then participate
  • 2 weeks later...