Sigh...

Posted
Being able to do all those things for someone else requires that you can do them for yourself; introspection, self care, communication, trauma, empathy, understanding. Too many guys haven’t addressed those issues in themselves to be able to share with another.
Posted
Could not agree more, ive heard some absolute horror stories from subs 😅
Posted
I love this response. Thank you for sharing.
Posted
I went through a somewhat ***ful recovery process to be sure I was no one’s daddy. I will not be starting now. Though I am a very caring Dom.
Posted
6 minutes ago, NightMother said:
I love this response. Thank you for sharing.

Oh you are so welcome 😌 its true tho even the way some "doms" approach subs on here is wild

Posted
I love this! I had a recent meeting that did not go well for those very reasons. Things went way too far and the enjoyment was completely extinguished. An resulted in lasting repercussions . I won’t get into details obviously but every woman I’ve talked to got a full heads up about the situation.
Thank You for this post!
Posted
I'm sorry for your *** and suffering, though I am glad to hear you have bounced back and are moving forward ❤️. I would like to mention that you caring and respecting others, is that good energy everyone needs 🙏
Posted
I am very glad you are alive and safe! Goodness darlin, that should have never happened to you! Thank you for sharing your knowledge with others, it's so important for those new to the community, and even those that are not. Some subs do not realize they have a voice because they weren't given one in the first place.
Posted
I always fought that being a daddy has very little to do with sexual interaction. Is it about the caregiving and creating safe space for the one that needs it to feel safe and looked after in this scenario.
It’s not something I’m in to but that’s my understanding and I know there is different aspects of it. But I think this is the main part.
Posted
I absolutely agree with you on this! Naturally, every relationship/situation is different from person to person, but that does not change the core of what the title stands for, or should stand for at the very least!
Posted
Well said. Saddens me to see so many submissives damaged from experiences with false dominants. Seems that many just pretend to get some control and disregard their responsibilities in the role.
Posted
i can not stress this enough! all they want is a female to submit to them whenever they want their dick wet, they don’t give a fuck about what we want or need.

it’s refreshing to see i’m not the only one thinking this
Posted
Im new to all this, I’ve been very repressed because I never had someone to explore this side of me. I’m still figuring out what side of the slash I’m on. So I want to say thanks for all the insight. I’ll appreciate any advice that y’all can send my way, and thanks again.
Posted
I get the feeling that if wecare what whoman want or need you think were not doms and arent as eager to obay.
Posted
that’s not true, if you show us you care what we want and need you’ll get more out of the relationship than if you didn’t show anything other than the fact you wanted to fuck
Posted
16 minutes ago, bighonesty said:
I get the feeling that if wecare what whoman want or need you think were not doms and arent as eager to obay.

Well that depends if you truly care! You can be a dom and disregard or never ask about what does she like and doesn’t. Or care and learn what lady wants and love to give/receive and work around that! Be Dom and check on her during the play, Have safe word, look at body language! It’s very easy if you actually care and are not focus on yourself.

Posted
1 hour ago, bighonesty said:

It is your responsibility as a dominant to do exactly that, to care for you submissive(s).

Posted
Sigh, yet more subs trying to get more power and control that doesn't belong to them. A dom needs to ask those questions once and only once at the very start of development before physical interaction. If those terms then change it is the responsibility of who ever is making the changes from the original terms. Iv said this before and I'll say it again. I am a switch and have had vast amounts of time in each role, the dominant role is much more demanding on every level. Stop freely giving special treatments to submissives that haven't yet earned it. And I am so tired of posts trying to speak for all submissives, big honesty is right, alot of subs myself included would lose all respect and attraction to a dom who is babying me in such ways. I personally feel subs that wish to be babied like that should put the pacifier in their mouth and stay quiet for the rest of us who take on our grown responsibilities gladly
Posted
1 hour ago, bighonesty said:

If a woman views you as lesser for caring about her wants & needs, perhaps she is not an appropriate choice of submissive for you. There are definitely people who enter into dynamics without regard for their safety & its your choice whether to proceed & further the harm (being predatory) or step away & find someone who can be receptive to that respect without losing respect for you over it in turn. Just food for thought, here.

Posted
The way I look at it is quite simple. Caring for/nurturing is not a sign of “less dominance” or “weakness”. It is an act of respect. One that was earned by said submissive for choosing to submit themselves to you. You did not *** the submission to initiate the dynamic you were offered it. And if you did *** it you are in the wrong role. One of my favorite acts to provide a submissive is simply running a bath and even kneeling next to the tub to bath them. Does not make me weak, does not make them question my dominance, but strengthens the dynamic, comfort, and respect.
Posted
This is also another thread to openly trash on guys since op mentioned "D" and another kinkster outright said "to many guys".
The worst and least considerate dominants iv come across are female. Worst for not respecting limits and boundaries, tolerances and safe words with absolutely zero aftercare full of selfishness hence my present stated preferences after 14years of exploration.
Male doms have been the opposite of this for me and when I have asked them outside of the kink dynamic why that is they all share the same ***, they heavily hold back for *** of not only not getting a second later session or continued interactions but also at worst catching an s/a case which merely requires a written statement to result in specifically men in handcuffs. Female doms do not have either of these ***s, interactions are offered to us by the hundreds and thousands so we never *** long dry spells or loneliness and it is incredibly unlikely that what the bad ones chose to do will result in an arrest regardless of statements made. This is 100% down to ignorant posts like on here that lead females into a false sense of security with Females and seek female to female dynamics more open mindedly leading them like myself was to harm. STOP HATING ON MEN!
Posted
20 minutes ago, Remy83 said:
The way I look at it is quite simple. Caring for/nurturing is not a sign of “less dominance” or “weakness”. It is an act of respect. One that was earned by said submissive for choosing to submit themselves to you. You did not *** the submission to initiate the dynamic you were offered it. And if you did *** it you are in the wrong role. One of my favorite acts to provide a submissive is simply running a bath and even kneeling next to the tub to bath them. Does not make me weak, does not make them question my dominance, but strengthens the dynamic, comfort, and respect.

Very Well said! The care- makes me feel so completely safe. Knowing I can give him total control. Knowing he will push me and even punish my bratty behavior. All while knowing- he has my back no matter what. The trust and caring is what makes everything else as enjoyable as possible.
At least for me

Posted
23 minutes ago, Remy83 said:

You can feel however you wish, but subs kneel and doms do not. There is no reason why you can't sit on the bath above her and bath her hair etc, bringing yourself to her level and worse kneeling is physically raising her being above your own. I do not have an issue with things like bathing, feeding, healing, comforting but they don't get given those things on a regular basis as an expectation, they receive them as needed decided by the dominant as to the appropriate moment. I do not need to bath her if she doesn't need bathing after a session, it comes down to what happens in the session and whether or not they earned it.

Posted
15 minutes ago, leanneandmartin said:

You can feel however you wish, but subs kneel and doms do not. There is no reason why you can't sit on the bath above her and bath her hair etc, bringing yourself to her level and worse kneeling is physically raising her being above your own. I do not have an issue with things like bathing, feeding, healing, comforting but they don't get given those things on a regular basis as an expectation, they receive them as needed decided by the dominant as to the appropriate moment. I do not need to bath her if she doesn't need bathing after a session, it comes down to what happens in the session and whether or not they earned it.

Same as how you are allowed your own opinion. My kneeling is not in the manner you depict it. And, there are also different types of dominants. Obviously we are the very example of that. Precisely why it is imperative that a submissive finds one that suits their desired dynamic the best. Rather than settle for something that is unhealthy in their exploration of the lifestyle. Just because i dont own any pets or actively practice a master/slave dynamic does not make me less of a dominant. It merely makes me one of a different type. The beauty of the lifestyle are the options available within it to satisfy what what is being sought after. There is not one mold or right/wrong. The only “male bashing” happening within this thread is that of abusive dominants that utterly disregard their responsibility in the dynamic.