Remote Vibrator

Posted
We arrive separately. I’m there first. I order my coffee and find a table. I read a book enjoying the peaceful chaos of the busy people and atmosphere. You had inserted the vibrator in me before we left. I rode in the car with it there. I was so aware of it to start. When I walked in I had felt as though everyone were looking at me. No one could possibly know, but I feel so naughty with my secret. I red for a few minutes getting more comfortable with time. I take a break from my book looking up at the coffee drinkers Searching their faces. Looking for yours. A few minutes pass. The barista calls me up to clarify what I had ordered. Just as I was to respond, I feel the vibration. Catches me off guard. I had become accustomed to the feeling of it nestled inside me. I had forgotten. My breath caught on a ragged sigh. I felt the core of me jolt and vibrate in the most delicious manner. I remember testing it before inserting, the different levels and their intensity. This was a lower level. Maybe even the first, but my goodness. I was standing and my need to sit or lean was quite strong. The barista looking at me quizzically because it was not the first time asking the question. I clear my throat to collect my thoughts and answer him. Wondering if he could hear the vibration in my voice that is how strong the buzzing between my legs felt. I felt it go up a notch maybe two on the level. Oh fuck! Can he HEAR the buzzing. I feel my face heat up. I quickly answer. Then return to my seat and pick my book up to try and cover my face. Wondering where you are, can you see me? The vibrations stop and I take a deep breath. I suddenly feel shaky and weak. The core of me feels like lava. Hot and melty. It feels as though everything is turning and swirling in the most exciting fashion. I feel so wet. I wore jeans, thick ones. It was a cold morning. My underwear were thin and soaked. A minute or two has passed. My coffee in front of me now I attempt a look at my book. I’m no more than half a paragraph when again the vibrator in my pussy awakens. The level is higher than the last. I bite my lip but a small whimper escapes. Thankfully the hustle and bustle of the morning crowd drowns it out. My hand discreetly goes there to touch. No one, I think, can see. Then my phone dings. It’s you. A simple two letter word lets me know that yes, I was being watched. I wonder where you are. I look up, the buzzing and rippling sensations continue. The excitement of the situation and naughtiness of it all made me more sensitive and my senses heightened. I didn’t think it would be so hard to try and think. Everything was on overload. I start to feel overwhelmed. My phone dings again. “Close your eyes little girl. Take a deep breath. Then another.” I do as instructed continuing until everything is gone but the symphony of sensations in my crotch. You start to alternate the settings to where it felt as if your fingers were inside me. Massaging. I sit there like that for it feels like… forever. I can feel it building. I’m going to cum. You didn’t say if I could, but you aren’t stopping. I open my eyes. Everything comes back in an immediate wave. I’m panting. I quickly gather my things. My thick jeans are getting wetter. I start to panic. I’m a squirter. If I cum I will squirt all over my pants. I need to leave before it looks as though I pissed my pants. I turn to go, I’m not looking up. I’m afraid if I meet eyes with anyone they will know. And of course I bump directly into someone. I automatically look up. Their eyes are blue. A familiar blue. Your blue. I take in your whole face. The smirk on your face almost but not quite hidden in your beard. It’s in your eyes as well. “Do we have a predicament little one?” I have lost the ability to speak. I break eye contact to look around. Wondering if can find the words looking in the faces of those around me. If at all possible the vibrations intensify. While I was looking around you pulled your phone out and maneuvered the settings on the vibrator. I inhaled deeply. My eyes darting up to yours. They twinkled. I was almost in tears. Your smirk turned into a grin. Damn my insides were so fucking hot. My face flushed, and I was starting to sweat. That grin would have been my undoing but your hand firmly grasped mine. As you led me through the crowd I could hear you in a low voice over your shoulder, “God I”m going to enjoy this.”
Posted
Damn baby 😜🍆🤭
Posted

Lol. Pm me

• 1 month later...
Posted
Well done nicely said and I'm going to try this on someone I know very well they will be reticent to try it but once I hit that vibrate button it's all over