Morning Fantasy for Sexy Sir

Posted
You had worn me out so last night with multiple orgasms that I slept much deeper than normal: you had told me that you had purchased a new under the mattress bondage set up but I was still surprised when I woke up splayed in an X on the bed my limbs pulled out and attached at each corner.

As I realized my predicament and saw you standing with several fun yet ominous looking toys smiling down at me with a devilish grin and a glint in your eyes, I knew I had an exhilarating morning before me. And I start to giggle in anticipation as I test my my bonds and return your mocking smile:

“Well I am in trouble now, I grinned at you . Nodding you take a tickler with feathers and start on my feet. The light tickling on my feet starts to make me squirm. You know how much tickling on my feet and affects me so you only do it for a minute or two and then you start to move up the inner parts of my legs.. I am still I’m still squirming as you get up to my inner thighs and then my pussy starts to moisten with anticipation and you take the tickler away. Now you take some bamboo and start to strike the bottom of my feet. It’s a little snap, and the other a little snap, and each snap feels like a snap in my pussy, but I can’t move to stop so I’m squirming and kind of laughing because it feels so good.

Then you get the tickler again and you start using it on my breast and now I stop squirming in my feet and I start squirming up top wanting the tickling to stop you go under my arms and I start to go crazy. Now that my skin is aroused, you take the little slapper and you smack my breasts several times once, twice, thrice, and the last one is directly on my nipple and I cry out at the shock of the sting. You continue to slap on me breasts, my arms, thighs and tummy. Now I am really squirming and crying out: you stop, you can see the sheet between my legs is getting wet: you stop.

“Ah, I think you are enjoying yourself, “ You look down at me: and showing me your hard cock , you smile wickedly and say “me too. Then you take that little slipper and start slapping on my inner thighs working towards my pussy. I am writhing against my bonds and than you look down at me, very pleased with yourself: “remember you cannot cum until I tell you too, and you slap my pussy catching my engorged clit and and it is all I can do not to come in my eyes almost rolled back in my head and I can’t see anymore. I am just quivering bundle of nerves, reacting, just how you like me and you continue with the slapping for a little while. Reminding me frequently not to come, so I am holding it back and holding it back.

Then you loosen my legs, pull them up towards my arms and use these rings to attach my legs to my arms so I cannot close my legs between my legs and breathe on my pussy and just the breath makes me feel like I wanna come. You do that a few times.

Then you look at my face and you see my eyes looking at your cock. It’s standing up hard and it looks so delicious and you like that and I nod, so you straddle me on the bed and you touch cock to my mouth and then you pull it away and I open my mouth cause I want it so bad and then you tease me “do you really want this?”. Are you my horny slut cock sucker”. I nod yes, and motions to me to open my mouth and you thrust your cock deeply down my throat: it takes me a minute to adjust my throat to relax to take all on you. You thrust in a little then you let me do my thing as I draw you in using my tongue to run up and down your shaft twirling around your tip. I let you pull out on my mouth and hang your balls in my face, I lick and suck them breathing in your sexy scent. I hear you moan and I moan with you and then you pull away from my mouth.

I can see you are thinking, and I beg you, “Please sir, let me taste you, I am dying for you to cum in my mouth” You think for a moment, then you flip around into 69 Position and you drive back into my mouth. As you do that you lean over and lick my pussy broadly with your tongue. And I nearly scream with pleasure, now you are slowly fucking my mouth, letting my tongue trace circles on your tasty hard cock and you lift your head up and say “You can cum my cock sucking slut” and even before your tongue gets back to my pussy, I start to orgasm and I go over slowly, my thighs shacking and trembling as pussy juice squirts on the bed, you thrust once, twice deep into my throat and start to unload And we orgasm together as I spill pussy juice for you to lick and I drink your luscious cum